Is anyone undergoing Breast Reconstruction in July or August 2014?

• BethH
  • 2 months ago

After undergoing mastectomy (surgery to remove one or both breasts, partially or completely), women may choose to have another surgery to reconstruct their breasts using breast implants or tissue expanders, their own body tissue, or a combination of tissue reconstruction and implants.
Feel free to introduce yourself so we can support you through the rest of your journey!

Comments (7)

I had expanders put in last monday as pasrt of male breast augmentation procedure. I wanted natual looking results and what I saw with other men just having implants put in were either too small or didnt look good at all. I am still alittle sore but too bad right now. i am wondering with regards to fills and pain, how painfull is it between fills, also how many ccs per each fill, curious what to expect
Hi Albie I just had breast tissue expander on right side put in on July 23 at that time that put 250cc in. I want have my first fill until. August 11. Will keep you inform on how it goes.
how are you feeling hope you are in no more pain or at least it has subsided a lot. I guess you are pretty nervous about the surgery. Let us know how you are feeling :)
Had delayed reconstruction july 25 for right breast was in excruciating pain was released from hospital the same day with one draintage tube. After pain meds and valium ...pain eased up after about 3 days. Ps filled me wih 250cc during surgery was large breasted to begin with. My second filled will be aug 11 nervous and anxious dont want to be in to much pain. My left breast will be reduced after i finish my fills. Will get you posted.
Meant to say the Surgery was july 23
Will you need to do more than two fills? Praying this second one is not as painful. I sent you a PM to help get you started on your own blog/review so we can easily find you. Take care and looking forward to your updates!
Hi Beth. Ps said maybe no more than 2 fills. Praying it want be painful... I want my breast to be as small as possible for my size.