What type of cheek augmentation should I use to get high cheekbones?

  • RachelRobinson
  • Australia
  • 4 years ago

I want higher cheekbones, similar to celebrities such as Naomi Campbell or Angelina Jolie. I also want to reduce the dark shadows under my eyes that appear in pictures, caused by smiling. I've had blepharoplasty before. I'm 22 yrs old. I'm thinking about would first getting an injection before committing to implants. Which procedure is right for my face? Thank you so much for your help : )

View 10 doctor answers to How Can High Cheekbones Be Achieved?

Comments (1)

Hi Rachel,

Fat transfer or fillers are a temporary option, but to get a permanent "look" you will probably need to get cheek implants. Have you consulted with any doctors in your area?

  • Reply