Post to Forum

Tummy Tuck with Lipo Scheduled for July 9th, 2012

• glamgirl29
  • Long Island, NY
  • 1 year ago

Hi all my name is Lena and I am 32 years old with one child who is 8 years old.  My husband and I have decided not have anymore children because we have to do IVF in order to have more and IVF is extremely expensive.  I have always been a thick girl growing up I was a perfect size 8 and then I moved in with my now husband and gained about 35 pounds we got engaged in 2001 and I lost the 35 pounds by our wedding in 2003.  As soon as we can back from our honeymoon we started the IVF process with the meds I gained about 20 pounds back and the IVF worked and I got pregnant and gained 25 pounds thru out the nine months.  I gave birth to a 9lbs baby boy via c-section that excess skin ( my tummy was pretty tight and strong before I got prego) is now a loose mess and I have gained about 35 pounds as well making me 216 pounds as of today.  It's depressing and I have tried many diets and excessive to loose my gut but I can't and I have embarked on this surgery to lose my flabby stretched marked gut!!  Hope to share my journey with you all.  I will post pics of my current belly soon. I can't wait to be on the flat side!! 

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in

Comments (0)