Hi there, PS ASKED FOR $17,400 FOR BA W/SILICONE +LIFT,TT AND LIPO ON LOWER BACK. IS THE PRICE GOOD?

• joanne73
  • 2 years ago

Comments (10)

Yeah I paid $17,000+ for my TT, MR, BL, BA, and lipo of flanks
I'm paying 17200 for TT with BR/BL with lipo of arms, bb roll,flanks,abs and lower back
I'm paying 18,300 tt bl lipo
That's what I paid in Kentucky without lipo
I just got a quote of 29000 on Long Island ny.
I'm having extended TT, BL with BR from saline to silicone no lipo whatsoever anywhere and my cost is over $17,000. I didn't even consider his cost when choosing my PS. It's a pretty big surgery and I only have 1 body....not much room for mistakes. I'm willing to spend a little extra if I have to in order to feel like I'm in the very best, most capable hands around. I'm usually really thrifty, but not here. I would recommend several consults until you find the PS you're most comfortable with :)
I'm having an extended Tummy Tuck (because I'm not a small girl), Breat Augmentation and Lipo of thighs and flanks. Price tag is $18,000.
I'm in Miami and my PS is around that price..,
I agree. If I had the guts I wd do TJ. Read the posts on that and see what u think. About 30 percent of the price. Good luck!

Hi there,

It depends on what part of the country you live in. As you can see above the average cost for a mommy makeover is around $13,000, but this encompasses a lot of variables. $17,400 sounds in the range of normal.