Post to Forum

Hello out there! My tt is August 9th 2012. Pre op consultation is July 18.

• BBGalini
  • Midwest
  • 1 year ago

I'm 46 and at age 28 I had a laparotomy  to help with endometriosis.  That left a long horizontal scar.  3 months later I got pregnant with my son and gave birth to a healthy 8 lb 1 oz boy.  22 months later we welcomed our little baby girl in April 1998.  Middle age and the rest has taken a toll on my tummy.   Weight is 143 and I'm 5' 3 .  Will you join me if you are getting a tt in Aug or Sep 2012? I need friends :-)

Comments (6)

Hey BBGalini! I've been looking for a TT buddy to share this experience with and follow in our progress. My TT, MR and Lipo surgery is scheduled for August 17 (7 weeks away). My pre-op is August 3rd.
I'm 3 days post op. you can ask me anything. It went great. I highly recommend renting a hospital bed. Helps get in and out of bed which will be difficult. Good luck your surgery is on my birthday! :-)
Yes, my husband agreed to help me post before during and after pics!
That will be great! I think the sooner you get up your pics and your story the more people you will have following your progress! Everyone is so friendly and so helpful and informative here. I'm seriously glad I found this site! It's perfect for us that are going through the same! ;D I can't wait to see your photos and hear your story! Good luck!
Hi there BBGalini! I am scheduled July 3rd for my TT but I will still follow your progress! Will you be posting photos with your journal? It's so exciting anticipating the surgery day! I have 16 days left. I have two calendars one at home and one at work that I cross off the days in red marker! LOL!
Tomorrow is Monday June 11, I have about 8 weeks until my tt 8/9/12. I'm focusing on eating healthy, eating less, drinking more water, and exercising. I want to be mentally and physically prepared for surgery. I lead a busy life raising two active teenagers. I work full time outside the home. My husband is very supportive of my decision and he will be present at my pre-op appointment. I will be writing as much as I can about this journey.