IS THERE A DURAN DOLL OUT THERE THAT"S HAVING SURGERY IN FEB 2014????

• Desparateforthatdonkey_007
  • 1 year ago

Looking for a Buddy During the middle of Feb to Roommate with!!! I'm fun to be with!!! Funny, and alway's That person that will cheer you on!!!! It will be good to talk to someone during this time. I know I can be Scary Sally sometime's, so It will be nice to have someone there to cheer me on. We can help each other out!!!!! If there is a Future DURAN DOLL, that's interested, please inbox me.

Comments (16)

Sort by

Feb 4??? looking for a buddy...
Hiii! My sx is the 4th too - where are u staying ?
Hi I'm having surgery Feb 6 I'm coming with my niece and girlfriend we will all be recovering
Hey girly, I'm no longer looking for a buddy, I found one using this site. Keep posting and ur sure to find soneone!!!! Good luck girly!!!
hey girl - i'm scheduling for the 22nd - flying out the 21st - where are you staying ?
I'm scheduled for the 20th flying out on the 19th with duran.. Already bought my ticket. Let me know if you so need a buddy!
Hi I'm trying for February 2014 me and my 2 nieces and my friend were going to put our deposit on Monday and I'm taking my sister with me she's a nurse also me and my friend are OR nurses ... LOL were gonna take her by storm ... Dr Duran I hope we're not to ANAL
Me me me!!!! Surgery date February 13, 2014. I'm leaving on the 12 from JFK. Desperately seeking a buddy!!! Hit my inbox ladies!!!
If u go around the 13th or 14th I don't mind budding up
Gone PM you
Cool!!!!
Lmao Scary Sally!!!!-- let's do this boo!
Great!!! So on to step 1. Did u put ur deposit down yet? If not when do u want to? And what date do u wanna aim for? My period will be there on the 1st. I know tmi!!! Lol, also my Bday is the 7th,so I wanna spend that time at home. Anytime time after that I'm gamed. Just let me know when ur ready.
Feb 21 duran

Hi there, welcome!

You could check out the Surgical Calendar, to see if anyone is going around the same time. There is also a new thread, the 2014 Duran Dolls thread, which you may want to check out also.

Thanks for the info, I'm defiantly on it!!!