Post to Forum

Are there any doctors that do the v-y lip advancement in Los Angeles?

  • rini01
  • Los Angeles
  • 5 months ago

I have been looking for a dr. that does the v-y lip advancement in L.A. The only doctor I found is Dr. Haworth but I think he only does it on the bottom lip. I want to have it on my upper lip as well.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in

Comments (0)