Post to Forum

Are there any 2014 Tummy Tuckers??

• Buying me a body
  • Brooklyn NY
  • 11 months ago

Hello TTuckers!!! I'am scheduled for Jan 16th 2014 in Miami with DR. Salama for a TT. Who else is getting their TT in 2014???

Comments (27)

Sort by

My date has been changed to July 4th of this year.. 6 months away and im so excited.
July 14th that is.
Hoping for June 2014! Have to call my PS to confirm.
I am in process of finalizing the day for August 19th ; wanted sooner but Salama is booked solid.
Feb 26 2014
yours is almost here. Exciting!!!
I'm planning either 12/31/13 or 1/2/14, and so excited! It seems like it's so far away but I have been wanting this for 10 years & we finally have the time, the money & the schedule to make it happen!
I'm waiting to hear back from my ps about dates dec 2013. I'm only doing it then if I decide that 10 days is enough time off work. If not then I'll do it in July when I have 2 full weeks off. I'm really excited to have a flat tummy but am twice as nervous about the recovery process!! Both dates are several months out, I don't know how I'd wait until July!! This is such a great place to get info on such a personal topic. I've mentioned to a few friends my desire to have a tummy tuck. But i don't want the whole town to know. But then it's going to be real obvious when all of the sudden I'm wearing a bikini for the first time since i had my kids. So I'm just going to remind myself that if people give me negativity it's just because they're jealous. I know there's a six pack hidden under all the excess skin ;-) It's just kind of disappointing that I let myself be so self-conscious about my stomach. I have a 9-yr-old and 7-yr-old twins for crying outloud!! I look forward to following your journeys!!
ceddysweetie you are a day after me.. getting so excited and nervous.. just want it to happen now!
Jan 16th!
Cool I'm back to Jan 21, was sept of this year, but I needed more time. In hoping jan will work Cus it's looking like I need to push up to march. :/
june 2014-- wish i could go sooner!
Hopefully 15th Jan 2014 but waiting to hear from ps if this is ok.
6stone- I'll be a few weeks behind you!
wishing my life away until jan.. cant wait to be rid off this skin!!
Same here with that skin and fat!!
Hi Tucker's, my date was moved up to sept this year! So I'm no longer a 2014 TT. I'm nervous and excited and unprepared!!
I just scheduled mine for Feb 20th, 2014!!
Congrats!'
Thanks! You too! It seems so far away but it's the best time of year for me.
Mines got move up to sept!! I'm so excited!!
I'm thinking about it for next year. Just started browsing PS options tonight. Hoping to consult in the coming weeks. I'm still nursing my daughter, so I won't have surgery until that's done and I plan to wean her before December.
I'm thinking about Dec 2013 or Jan or Feb 2014. Need to be ready to walk all day for 2 weeks in June!
Oh cool who your chose to make you sexier!
I am, haven't set an exact date yet but probably Feb of 2014