Post to Forum

Has anyone had the top of their nose, between their eyes widened? How do they do it?

  • thom4328
  • 2 years ago

Comments (1)

It might be possible, but I think it would require a rib/ear cartilage graft or some sort of implant. Here's what doctors had to say about a similar inquiry.