Who is the best Expert/Specialist/Surgeon in NY that does upper eyelid fillers?

  • kitkat75
  • 9 months ago

Comments (2)


Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who perform Eyelid Surgery.

Hopefully this helps. 


  • Reply
Thanks Dawn. I am looking for an Oculoplastic Surgeon in NY who does eyelid revision surgery and also expert in giving injectables. There are some in Ca who do this, but I am hoping to find a good one in NY.
  • Reply