TEAM SALAMA AROUND JUNE 2013 ANYONE ELSE?

• bootyobsession
  • mass
  • 2 years ago

H i I spoke to Nancy today and I am just waiting for her to call me back with my date which would be around June next yr she said. so basicaly I am just waiting on that because I am going to ge this done for sure yeii, I am new to the forum but been staking it for a while already LOL! I just want to know who is going around those dates, and also who else is traveling because I am from Boston.  Hope to hear from those summer 2013 BBL sisters!!!

Comments (8)

Hello Chick! I'm scheduled for June 6th 2013 but like everybody else, I'm hoping for an earlier date. So for now we all just sit and wait, full of ANTICIPATION!! lol
I am 5'5 and weight 175 now after gaining 5 lbs in 2 wks. I want to be somewhere between 155 and 160 ive seen other girls with that weight and height and the results are beautiful. dont wanna lose too much either because I need enough fat for big buns.
I'm 5'11 but I weigh 235 I'm going to lose 50 pounds before surgery. I've lost the weight before I just have to get active again.
Im June 4th 2013!
Hi RedisSoChi I have the same date how tall and how much you weight? I want to lose another 15 lbs.
and tanx Kristy.
Hey girl I have been stalking this site for about 4 weeks and have decided to go with Dr. Salama too!! Im so excited!! I have paid my deposit today and have been scheduled for 6/7/2013!! Im hoping I can get something earlier but I have to lose some weight first so I will be working on that. Congrats!!

Hi there,

You might want to take a look at the BBL review page, link below. A lot of the BBL ladies put the date of their procedure and their doctors name in the title, so you can find those around the same date as you.

http://www.realself.com/Brazilian-butt-lift/reviews?all

Hope this helps!