SX Feb 14 2013: Looking to Urgently Switch to April 15th - 19th Due to Change of Plans

• prettygirl09
  • 1 year ago

So would anyone who has a date on April 15th - 19th or even sometime during the week after, like to switch with me for Feb 14th, and do it a bit earlier please inbox me or post a message on my wall so we can arrange for the switch to be made. Thank you so much! much love :)

Comments (14)

Sort by

Hi prettygirl. im booked feb 4th with Salama. are u still the 14th. Are u from the area or flying in?
Hello, i'll b flying in.
Nice. When do u get in. I leave tommorow.
I am actually trying to get it changed to an April date, I can't make it in Feb anymore. How long are u staying for?
I'm staying til the 13th!! I'm getting very nervous
I totally feel you. I wld be too if I were doing it now but you are gna be fine. Will be praying for you! Would also follow your story. Just pray before going in and that shld calm your nerves. Im sure ull look great too :)
Thanks I've been praying a lot. Lol. It's hard for me to leave my two older sons. And last minute changes I have to bring my two year old with me. Which is crazy n stressful. But I have no choice. Thank god I have a great husband to help me.
You are lucky...congrats, your day is very near I wish u all the best!! :)
prettygirl09 have you been able to swap with anyone yet girl?
Not yet unfortunately
Sorry to hear that girl :( i know how difficult and frustrating it can be to find someone. Best of luck.
Yes, it really is especially with all the planning that has to be done. Thank you though :)
Dr salama is my doctor.

Hi there,

Which doctor are you with and which city/state are you having Surgery in? This info will be helpful to people who may want to switch with you!

Good luck!

Kirsty