Hello, Who's Having Surgery the Beginning of 2013

• mrs215
  • 1 year ago

Im going with Dr.Salama shooting for the end of jan into Feb staying for 14 days ...maybe we can share a room let me know.

Comments (17)

Sort by

Sandy if thats YOU the in the pic.you dont need anything done.but i understand after having kids it can happen.i have four
If you are referring to my profile pic that isnt me, but if u check out my review page the first 4 pic are of me when I was in shape and the 5th pic is of me now while I was 5 months pregnant, right now Im in my 7th month. I havent gotten a quote yet cause Im waiting to have my baby and loose a few pounds so I can send him a more accurate pic of me minus the baby bump and baby fat so they can let me know how much.
My bad, i ment the first 5 pics r me when I was in shape and the 6th pic is me now while Im pregnant
Ok.i had a shelf butt girl
i gain some weight and i spread out.did they give you a price on the surgery.and are you nervous.cause i know i am.w i want a butt like free from 106 and park.she came back looking fab
She shonuff did, I never really had a butt, my butt was round but always tiny and as I got older it just became flater and flater
Have you seem this dr.work.please teply
I have seen his work and its nice but it doesnt look like it has as much projection like I want. I want a big 'ole fat booty, that has a nice bubble to it
I have heard of him befor and seen his work and from what I hear hes good but I didnt go with him because he doesnt give that projection and shelf that I ultimately want. I want to have a big round projected bubble booty. I havent had my bbl yet, I will be in early 2013. I will be going with Dr. Salama cause from what I see from the reviews on here of his work and from his site its exactly what I want. Plus I havent heard 1 negative comment about him yet n he has done alot of women on realself. Everyone turns out happy and extatic about their results
And sandy i understand
Thats fine im just so glad that someone is getting a body make over aswell.i heard good story about women who had this done and fill like a new women. But i kinda of scared but im getting it done girl
And sandy i understand
Thats fine im just so glad that someone is getting a body make over aswell.i heard good story about women who had this done and fill like a new women. But i kinda of scared but im getting it done girl
I so understand, Im tired of being flat and insecure about my body after having 2 kids, i have to put my foot down and say enough is enough and take back my body
Sandy thats fine.but have you had this dr before. Because i heard fr.mendieta is miami greatest. Have you heard ABOUT HIM. If so fill me in.
@ Javon,

Im sorry, perhaps I was vague, I ment to say I wish I could help but I live in a tiny 2 bedroom apt in Miami with my man, our 2kids and soon there will be a newborn here cause Im due in July. So its pretty crowded as it is. If I had room I would gladly let you stay here, I know how miami hotels charge up the wall per night. I dont even know how Im gonna survive in my apartment when its time for my surgery lol. Sorry for the misunderstanding, wish I could help. Best wishes on ur new body :-)
HEY GIRL. BUT ON MY POST TO YOU MY NAME IS JAVON I WAS LOOKING TO HAVE IT DONE WITH DR.MENDIETA
IS HE GOOD OR HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM.I SEE TOUR GOING TO DR SALEMA OR SOMETHING.IF THATS YOU TOU HAVE A GREAT BODY ALREADY. COULD YOU PLEASE CALL ME AT 319-826-8044
AND ASK FOR ME OR LEAVE A VOICE MAIL I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE YOUR APT.BECAUSE HOTEL FEES ARE TO MUCH.IM STILL TRYING TO SAVE MONEY SO PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL.AND THANKS FOR RESPONDING
HEY GIRL. BUT ON MY POST TO YOU MY NAME IS JAVON I WAS LOOKING TO HAVE IT DONE WITH DR.MENDIETA
IS HE GOOD OR HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM.I SEE TOUR GOING TO DR SALEMA OR SOMETHING.IF THATS YOU TOU HAVE A GREAT BODY ALREADY. COULD YOU PLEASE CALL ME AT 319-826-8044
AND ASK FOR ME OR LEAVE A VOICE MAIL I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE YOUR APT.BECAUSE HOTEL FEES ARE TO MUCH.IM STILL TRYING TO SAVE MONEY SO PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL.AND THANKS FOR RESPONDING
Im having mine in the beginning if Jan or February also. Im oregnant and waiting to have my baby in July, I was told that if I want the bbl and tt I would have to waite 6 months after giving birth to do so, so now Im waiting, trying to be patient. I would share a room with you then but I already live in Miami, I stay in a pretty small apartment.
IM THINKING ABOUT IT IN THAT TIME.I WAS THINKING ABOUT DR.MENDIETA'S IN THAT TIME.IM KINDA SCARED for THE SURGERY COULD YOU PLEASE KEEPME POSTED.HAVE YOU SEEN THIS DR.WORK EMAIL ME PLEASE