Surgery in Sept 2013 with Dr Yily

• liciawms
  • 1 year ago

I will be going to Dr. Yily in Sept for my surgery.  I recieved my quote today.  If there is some one going the same time as me, please respond to the post.  We can save on the rate of the room and the recovery house. 

Comments (11)

Sort by

my date is also sep 16 with yily and staying at the real recovery armonia.
Hope all is well and everything went ok
My date is Sep 16. What is your date?
Ok time is ticking down. I would like to confirm a surgery buddy. I know people say they are going but you don't hear from them in a while. My surgery is approaching in Sept. and I want to have a for sure surgery buddy. Please let me know if anyone is planning on having surgery on Sept 10th thur 22.
I will be stayin at the recovey house for 3 days and then found a deal for rountrip plane thickes plus 12 days at a 4 star hotel for 1200...
Im goin sept 9 2013 were u coming from...
I will be flying from Atlanta on the 9th for sutgery on the 10th
Hey liciawms What week are you going in September? Looking on going the week of the 16th
I'm going on September 10th
liciawms I'm also going on Sept 10th and planning on staying 9-10 days let me know.

I'm ready, set to go. Deposit is paid, my airline ticket purcheased, and room reserved at the recovery house. We can group up if you like. Email me at *******s@hotmail.com