Has Anyone Had a Skin Graft to Correct Upper Eyelid Overcorrection from Upper Lid Blepharoplasty?

  • foesad
  • 2 years ago

The surgeon I went to took too much skin/muscle from my left eye lid. My eye shape has changed, the lid is smaller, and I can't close my left eye all the way. I blink with a spasm. I have been reading about skin grafts as a correction to this problem. Has anyone had this done, and if so, with which surgeon? Thank you

Comments (4)

Hi foesad,

I don't have any personal recommendations for you, but you may also want to ask in the Doctor Q&A Forum. They're pretty good at recommending colleagues in different parts of the country, and in knowing who the top experts are in each area of plastic surgery.

Good luck in your search.

  • Reply
Thank you. Have you heard anything about Dr. John Hoenig?
  • Reply
Thank you again. Any positive reviews on oculoplasts for revisions would be appreciated, Thank you Foesad
  • Reply

Hi Foesad,

Here are a list of Dr. Hoenig's reviews. Just click the link and you can read what his former and current patients are saying about their experiences.

I hope this helps!

  • Reply