Post to Forum

anyone knows a skilled fat transfer in Europe??

  • mecookie
  • uk
  • 3 years ago

would like to have fat transfer under my eyes and cheek area, if anyone knows a skilled surgeon in Europe please please let me know, i would really apreciated.

Comments (3)

mecookie l have emailed you details of how to contact.
if you are in the UK,
Mr jj Staiano is a well know Plastic Surgeon in the Midlands Area,
He is fully qualified and highly recommended, nhs & Private
Check his web page.
l am very pleased with fat transfers that he as been doing for me and several other people who have had surgery with him are very satisfied.
He is on this web page to.

Europe is a big place! :) Here's a list of plastic surgeons in London, since your profile says you're in the UK... or are you thinking of traveling outside the country?