Searching for Revision Rhino Surgeon in PA

  • Melinda75
  • MA
  • 2 years ago

I need advice on choosing the be rhino revision surgeon. My initial surgery in '10 was done by a well known PS, who was an ENT/PS. I have since had 2 more procedures to correct my finesse rhino; a rasping and an in-office rebreak/reset. The bridge of my nose is still curved to the right. A simple osteotomy was suggest by a local facial PS. I have now moved to Harrisburg, PA and am looking for one in the area. Could I get good results from a gen. PS ? What questions should I be asking a genPS