Post to Forum

scheduled for TT on 05/19/2011

• East Orange6668
  • 3 years ago

I am scheduled for surgery for 05/19/2011. I am so excited and scared at the same time.my surgein has great creditials but not alot of peronal reviews. all the reviews i did find were excellent. Has anyone been to him?

Comments (40)

Sort by

Remstar did you go to dr alkon for the brazilian butt lift?
How do you know where the lipo was done if u had a tummy tuck? Lik how can u tell where the lipo suction area is?
I can see the difference in my flanks. And I got my back done too. And my back looks great. I have an hour glass shape now when I stand. There is a HUGE difference in my back! That's where mist of lipo was done. He removed 4 liters of fat.
would you recommend him? I am just worried. He doesnt have too many before and after pictures nor alot of reviews.
So far I wouldnt recommend him for tummy tuck. Hopefully my results will improve even more and my opinion will change. But i would def reccomen him for lipo!! Lipo, yes! Tummy tuck, unsure. I tried to post my pics a few months ago but couldn't. I'm gonna try again.
Hi i will have a surgery next month lipo and tt r u have this done with him
Please i wamt to know about dr. alkon
3??????? Do u think u culd of went back a little earlier or no
Depends on how much pain u are in
Oh ok...... hope u feel better..... how long until u was able to work
3 weeks. I have a desk job.
Is that from the lipo or tummy tuck
Tummy tuck. It's where the incision was closed on my hip
LOL.. It's like a little bump that comeout of my side. I have nicknamed it the pinky.. It's like a nub. It's a nubbin.. Lol.. It's hard to describe.
wat do you mean by pinky coming out of your side?
When u sat hurt u mean after the surgery?? U didn't feel anything during right?? Ughhh now I'm scared becuz I hate pain..... how long until u culd have a normal day?
No during surgery your completely asleep. It's after surgery during the healing process that I'm referring to. I still don't have normal days. There's always swelling or pinching or a shooting pain somewhere. But it's not unbearable.
Hi.

I went to see him today. He was very nice. He agreed I was still swollen and advised me to continue to wear my garment as much as I can and it should all be gone in a month. Also I expressed my concern about my stomach sticking out when I sit. He aske me to try and pinch my skin. I couldn't. My skin is tight. He also said if he pulled my skin so tight so that it would be flat, that I would not be able to stand. He used a shirt as an example. When u stand the shirt is flat when u sit it crumpled a little. The example made sense to me. I forgot to ask about the pinky coming out of my side. I asked about mederma and je advised me to continue to massage my stomach and back to get rid of the dar tissue which is just about gone on my back. He agreed that there was great improvement from where I started but I'm still not at the finish line yet. Hope this helps.
Were u in alot of pain?? Please let me know how ut meeting goes tomorrow...... thanks for the advice
My musCles from TT were sore for 2 weeks. My back from lipo hurt for 3 weeks. LIPO HURTS!! I will let u know. Good luck with your surgery.
O! I walked crouched over for about 4 weeks
So wat exactly did u get?? I'm interested in the Brazilian butt lift which means he would have to perform lipo on my flanks stomach and back... I just want to make sure im making the right decision
I got a Full Tummy Tuck And lipo to flanks and upper back/bra area
Lipo*
I am not 100% pleased. I am still swollen at 7 weeks to the point that my stomach sticks out when I sit. It is def smaller than it was before though. Also on one side of incision the sar sticks out kinda like the sixth finger nub some people have. The lip he did on my back and flanks however I am 200% happy with! My contouring is great. My whole body looks good (hour glass) when I stand up only. I have appt 2morrow I'm gonna ask about this swelling.
overall how is doctor Alkon's in elizabeth, NJ??