Post to Forum

Santo Domingo, DR for TT w/ lipo & transfer with Dra. Walkiris Robles in June 2013

• BreDipStar
  • Dallas, Tx
  • 1 year ago

Hello everyone,  I'm very new to this...I will be traveling to DR in the month of June (solo for now) out of The Great State of Texas :) Travel buddies & similar experiences are needed & welcome! -Bre

Comments (10)

@ BreDipStar I know your date is very close. I too live in Texas and I leave a month after you to have my surgery with Dra. Robles in DR. Please if you can update us with photos and as much detail on the surgery as whole. Good luck, and I will pray for you!
@BossyD I will definitely post updates while I'm there & thanks so much for the prayers!
I am looking to go in June as well and want to find a travel buddy. I will be flying out of Orlando though. Are you staying at the recovery house?
Yes, I will be staying at the recovery house! I'm leaving out of Dallas on the 13th of June & can't wait!
I was looking into possibly going out of country but I never really had peace of mind with the thought. I am going to stick close to home. Safety of surgery of quantity of surgery. I am scheduled locally for a TT and I will save up again for a BL/BA later
Im looking for a travel buddy for end of June 24 ill be flying out from Fort Lauderdale
Yes I will be
@Mcbee Cool! I'm scheduled to leave out of Dallas on 6/13
New too this too not sure how to find this one again. My Email is cin9590@yahoo.com
Would like to go in june too. From austin tx