Roll Call For Salama's Future Big Booties Scheduled in May 2013

• PalmBeachSalamaChic
  • FLorida born n raised!
  • 1 year ago

Comments (31)

Sort by

May 28th too excited to be nervous lol :-))
Good luck!!! Only a few more days! I'm 2 weeks post op today and feeling good! And def looking good! The first week is shirty, but to have a totally new body it's worth it!!! Be excited!!!
Awwww thanks sweets I am super excited I think I can def handle one shitty week for a lifetime of ass ass ass lol :-)
There is no more Larry the driver if Dr salaam pt...I was told I will have to get my own transportation...that gonna be a lot of money and I only got refunded ..225 dollars...BS...smh
Dr salama...this damn phone..
Im scheduled for June 21st but need something early May. If anyone needs a little more time and is interested in switching please let me know. :)
R u still changing ur date?
Dr Salama is in a zone right now I'm 5 weeks post op and love my results good luck all
Dr Salama
Hi. does anyone need to cancel their April May Or June Date ? I will take it off your hands + your deposit THANKS Ladies please let me know :)
Dr Salama
I have a May 9th but looking to trade for a JUNE date
Ladies if you looking to push your date back please let me know. I want to surprise my hubby with a BBL.
Looking to push my MAY 9th date back for mid to late JUNE
i have June i would love to switch with you
Cool. What's your actual date
May 20...D-Day!!!
Have u received your package!??? I hate doing things last minute and my pre op is April 26th and I've still received nothing! Ughhhh calling Tom! My sx is may 8th!
No package...either...
May 7th is my date.... with Dr S excited and nervous...I don't know how much cc I should get I am a tall girl 5,11 what u guy think ...I put on extra weight...I am now 190 lbs but u don't see it cause I am tall I hope I have enough...I don't want a shelf but I want some butt that will suit me...some thing that will look natural...Please HELP
I am weighing 165 for the surgery everyone always says they wish they went bigger I want a nice slope but def a phat ass! Lol def want to be a head turner! All the recovery time, pain and money I'm gonna tell him to go as big as he can!! And I think I'm around 5'5! Good luck!
Damnnnn.....I don't know what I will do ...I don't know how big to go...without it looking fake...I'm scared....
Im May 15 but with Dr G!!
Sooo exciting! Where are u traveling from? And staying? I'm from palm beach so only about 45mins away!
May 7th 2013 is my big day!!!!