• Miranda61496
  • 2 years ago

I have sinus pressure bad, & hump on my nose, that hurts sometimes. Could i get rhinoplasty? if so, will my insurance company cover it?

Comments (2)

i got an appointment with an ENT to check it out.

Hi there,

You surely might be able to get insurance to cover this, especially if your breathing is affected. Consult with a few ASPS/ASAPS board certified rhinoplasty/facial surgery specialists and get some feedback on what can be done for you.