Ok so I have been referred her in the UK but need to know who to be refered to and what kind of reduction procedures to.

  • Missy CT
  • 2 years ago

Like I say I have got the go ahead from the NHS but I want to make sure I get the best treatment no matter how awkward they think i'm being.   So If anyone on here knows any good PS in the UK around the yorkshire area (for those on here from the UK). Or what kind of procedures there are and the results they would achieve. Its not like i want to question the PS knowledge but I dont want to know  what they are talking about and get the best operation and I dont totaly trust the NHS to provide that without the push   Thanks guys   C x

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Comments (0)