Post to Forum

Any Recommendations for a Highly Qualified Craniofacial Surgeon in the NY Area?

  • lovinglife92
  • NY
  • 2 years ago

I want an ethnic rhinoplasty, sliding genioplasty, and some cheek work done ( I would have to ask a surgeon for his recommendation on this one). I want a doctor who is board certified in oral/maxillofacial surgery and facial plastic surgery. There are craniofacial clinics at the Mt. Sinai hospital and the Cornell Hospital, would these be good places to go? Thank you so much for all of your help