Can anyone recommend a surgeon for this in the UK?

  • NikkiMA
  • Dorchester
  • 1 year ago

I'm a woman, looking for a very subtle change.

Comments (1)

At this moment we only have the Doctor Search feature for the Birmingham and London.  If you click here and scroll down to the UK section you can choose either city and then refine your search for Doctors who perform chin implants.  Check the reviews on the doctors you are interested in and ask questions.  This is a good starting point anyways.  Hope that helps!