Can Someone Recommend a Very Experienced Plastic Surgeon in Ny That Does Fat Grafting for Breasts and Body?

  • aka
  • 2 years ago

I have uneven breasted there 2 cups apart I'm terrified of implants because of the idea of something foreign in me as well as scarring

Comments (1)

Hi aka, welcome!

Here is a list of board-certified, NY doctors, who perform fat transfers. If you click on each doctors name you can find reviews for them from former patients. It's really important that you research your doctor thoroughly, make sure they are board-certified and have several consultations. That way you'll find the one who feels right for you.

Hope this helps!

  • Reply