Welcome to RealSelf's Bariatric Community!
By Kirsty at RealSelf on 15 Dec 2010
I'm Kirsty, the Bariatric Moderator, and I'm here to help you...
- Find information
- support, and
- answers to guide you through your bariatric surgery journey.
More about me. I...
- am 1/3 of the way into my own bariatric surgery journey. More specifically: Gastric Bypass
- am hugely passionate about the positive impact weight loss surgery can have on your life, if you follow through correctly
- believe greatly in the service RealSelf is providing. I will always be available to help guide and advise community members into educating themselves and making the right choices
- want you to know that you can find bariatric surgery FAQs here and community guidelines for posting in our forums here.
Here are a few popular discussions to get you started:
If you have any questions or concerns, please send me a personal message.