RealFriend Rewards December Check-In

• 9 months ago

Hi RealFriends:

Welcome to the RealFriend Rewards Program!

Tell us how you’re feeling, and what you think might be in your December gift box.

Have photos or a video to share?
Email them to realfriends@realself.com

We’re super excited about the program and our very first partner, and we think you will be too.

Comments (96)

Sort by

Hi Ladies:

Just a reminder that the 20% discount code for Paula's Choice expires January 31, 2014.

Use the code: PRREALFRIENDS20

Hope you're loving how your skin looks and feels!
I agree with WildOrchids comments below. i was confused as to when and what order to use the items supplied in the kit. Also, since I use a full line of skinceuticals products I didn't want to waste the samples or my other product and would rather "swap out" the item for a time.
How do I learn more about the real friend rewards program please?
I love the Paula's Choice products! My only comment suggestion would be to add instructions on how/when to use them. Im just using a different one every morning and night right now. My skin looks amazing though!
Love love Paula's choice! I've been using on my face or about 1.5 weeks and my skin is glowing!! Thank you!'
Can you tell us HOW you use it? The four samples confuse me! :-)
Got my box in the mail and the sample sizes are amazing. I really like the serum...and the booklet is wonderful. All these years I've been trying to keep my coloured hair fresh only find out that water is the culprit to fading.
Oooooook so i'm a sped.....lol Is there an order to use these products for my face to get the best results?
LOL, I am on the same bus with you!
Good good not to be alone. I really want to use asap but i'm the one you have to say use this one, then that, one and then finish with that....lol
Ditto! :-)
I put a drop of each on my hand with a little bio oil (I use that everyday) and masaged it in..love it!!
Thanks so much, I was so happy to have received this gift in the mail!! Thank you!!

I love the booklet that accompanied the products...The 20 Most Shocking Beauty Myths Busted! I didn't realize I was compounding my dry chapped lips with certain lip products. (pg. 61) Don't forget about the 20% off full size product....it expires January 31st.

I have not received my box. Do you have my mailing address?
Thank you RealSelf and Paula's Choice for the wonderful package!! I've used all of the products for 2 days now. Skin is feeling smoother already! I even use it on my crease incision scars :-) I will be sure to take . Some pics and write up a review after a couple weeks of using the products. Thank you again RealSelf!!!
So Exciting!! I received my Real Self box filled with Paula's Choice products!! Perfect timing! I just returned from a week in Las Vegas, it was so dry, extremely dry and cold.. feeling and looking like a dried up wrinkled raisin. Cant wait to try the products and read up on Beauty Myth Busters.. I will post a review this week! thank you Real Self and Paula's Choice
Just received my box today. Very excited to use them and write an honest review
This is great. I'm so excited to be a part of this network!
Thanks for the gift! Such a pleasant surprise around the holidays.
So what do I need to do to get mine?
Recieved my box! I love it! Pics on my review!

I got my box and love it!!! I will write up a review.
I just received mine today! Although im only 23 and wont use the anti-aging products, I know my mom will love them! She has been looking for new products to use :)
I havent received my package yet. Hopefully it comes sometime this week, very excited :)