October & November 2013 BBL Ladies, Check in Here!

• 10 months ago

If you're having surgery in October and November and want advice, support, or are looking for others going around the same time as you, then check in here and let everyone know who you are, when and where you're going!

Comments (41)

Sort by

Did anyone have there bbl surgery with Dr. Asif Pirani. In Canada? And if so are you happy with your results?
Leaving January 27 to Baez anyone know how the phone situation work once you get to DR
Hey doll ! Did you go for ur sx? If so congrats if not we're here 4 you and thanks 4 the advice in nixing the wine :-)
Hey ladies! My BBl is tomorrow, November 14th, with Dr. Schulman in NYC. Good luck to all you November ladies and I hope all you October girls are healing up beautifully :)
Checking in..one day to go..
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service. We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
Hey ladies I'm going to DR on the 16th of nov and coming back the 30th. was thinking going to Cali Colombia but i changed my mind. I emailed Dr. Yily waiting for a respond hopefully she will respond fast. I wanna get liposculpture done while im in DR. im also thinking about Dr. Duran i seen her work and she's amazing. Will call her tomorrow hopefully some 1 speaks english there. :/ also looking into some RH's dont know yet witch 1 to go with.. BTW is any1 going around that time let me kno :))

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service. We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

I am scheduled to have a BBL with possibly a BA done by Dr. Baez in Santo Domingo for November 21st. I am looking at Yasmin recovery house.. any ladies want to buddy up on a room? PM me

Having a lot done tomorrow to my entire mid section of my body and my face, can anyone tell me what I should have as far as supplies and garments for my TT and BBL, and breast lift?

Hey there,

You can check out the BBL Guides. There's lots in there to help you, including a prep/what to buy guide.

Good luck with your procedure!

My surgery is tomorrow and I'm having a BL, lipo a breast lift with implants along with my own collagen going into my face for some puppet lines, I know its a lot but can anyone tell me how many CC of fat transfer to ask for for my butt? It's what I call a pancake butt? And my lips too please?
I don't mean to sound mean (not my intention) but your doctor really should have told you about all these things way ahead of time. I would say order the Vitamedica now it literally gets to you in a couple of days. I'm assuming you are staying close to home. Go today if you can to the vitamin shoppe and get arnica montana pills, arnica gel - this all speeds up the healing process - benadryl - something to help you sleep - Oh man - i feel like you are so ill prepared - boo - where are you going and how are you going with?
Not sure about lips but for your butt, I'd say 900-1000cc if you want big, and 600-700cc if you want medium/average.
Heyyyy! I'm arriving 11/10 surgery on the 12th with Duran in the DR.
Arriving Nov 12 in the DR - BBL Dr. Baez on the 13th. Anyone going around that time?
Arriving November 19th in the DR - Dr. Baez on the 20th anyone want to buddy up?
Holloween 10 31 bbl in florida ..Dr Salzhauer
Mine is november 14, can't wait. So nervous even though I've prepared anything I can think of. From garments to sitting to kid runs to school work etc... I really hope my fat stays or I will be soo sad that it was all in vain
Dr. Rami Ghurani in November 2013! (Great idea for a thread)
Yay, an Oct-Nov thread lol. I'm going to Tijuana on Nov 13, staying only for a few days. I'm having a BBL plus a possible BA, not sure yet. Team Pantoja!
Have they told you how long you'll have to stay for your post op? I'm going to Tijuana as well... Dr. Campos. I will be having a BBL, BA, & TT. According to the threads I hear I'll have to stay at least 10 days, by then the drain should be ready to come out. Waiting on a response from Angie now.
Are you going there for a vaca or just the surgery? How did you find your doctor and was it less then what is usually charged here? Thx and best of body wishes to you:)