Post to Forum

October and November 2013 Breast Reductions Check In Here

• 8 months ago

Comments (992)

Sort by

Heeeey New Boobie Girls... Ive been away waaay too long!! I'm Soo Happy for each one of you, your healing, experiences n even your setbacks. This site is Amazing and we are all Sisters here to help and receive help.. To those who've been discouraged n not so happy with results. My prayers have gone up for you and hope with loving support n time.. This to Shall pass. I'm 7mos PO.. I think I gained some and started freakin out for a minute. I'm still very Voluptuous!! Hee Hee but I mos def did the fluff n now Flop.. Lol I will try n post new pics this wk. my nipples are still sensitive. And Always lead me wherever I go!! Dang things won't stay down. Still no feeling frm incision under nips. But everyplace else. Yes, slightly keloid towards back. I'm going in for my late PO appt soon. I hope to loose at least 10 lbs of stomach fat. I wa sick so I gained weight and I think my girls filled out sideways. Crackin up n very angry with VS telling me I can't fit anything in their store. I was scared to know what sz I had become. Sheesh, she made me feel like I never had the surgery. Back to LB I went feeling very defeated.. I started at 40h-g after surge 38C-D, after health issues oh yeah (Steroids meds) 40-DD Ughhh I forgot about the steroids.. I'm going to target n see what they have to say about my sz. Oh boy was I loving the 38C/D.. Best and Much Love to you All..
Ok ladies now that I've healed up and the girls are looking GREAT, I have this ugly looking scar under My right breast it looks like a keloid, What are the best treatment for removing it?
Hi all, i have just discovered that i have a 25mm pocket of fluid in one of my breasts, which is quite common apparantly, its called a seroma? i think. one dr told me i have to go back into surgery as the come back, and another told me that it can just be drained! im lost and dont know who to listen to, my question is...has anyone else had this???????? thanks
What did your Surgeon say? I don't have any experience with this but wish you the best of luck.
Tash84, how did you discover this and how far along are you?
Hey coming up to 4 months post op, I haven't had a chance to speak to my surgeon yet as I live 6 hours away from him, hoping to hear tomorrow from him. I could feel a massive lump, had an ultrasound and that's what it showed
My understanding is that sometimes depending on size serimas go away by themselves, sometimes they have to be drained, and sometimes they have to be operated on. Could you call your PS's office and email a photo rather than visiting in person?
I have an app to see him for a check up anyway :-)
Good luck on your appointment! Let us know how it goes... I've read that it usually drains and absorbs in the body on its own, so hopefully that will be true for you too:)
Hi tash84, my surgery was on 6 nov 2013 and I'm very pleased with my new boobs. I went from a 36 h to ....now I'm buying 38 ( cos I don't need to be so strapped in) cup size varies from a c to a dd. although I've bought some wired bras I can't wear them too long and still comfortable in a sport type or no wire style. My left breast is slightly bigger but only me seems to notice. Breasts are still a bit hard in areas but ps is happy and says that will soften . They are beginning to feel more normal and soft, I quite liked how they felt after the op, really firm and not moving? Does that sound odd? I hope this helps ,what's your story?
Yes I liked it when they were firm and did not move, although 12 weeks post op I have a little jiggle, not much but they feel normal. I am still wearing a sport bra at night, a soft non wired one during the day and a fab non wired sports bra for when I walk/jog. I am still tender and have not tried a wired bra yet but am anxious to do so as I believe that they give the best shape. I forgot to ask my PS if I had reached my final size I currently wear a 34D non wired, he aimed for a C but I do not mind if D is my final size it is a hugh difference from FF/G
I did like when they were firm...but as they soften I feel less discomfort. I am happy with their shape now, so hope they don't change much more.
Hi ladies, you guys are further out than me I had surgery on Dec 18th. Did you guys notice. Big difference in size from 3 weeks or so until where you are now?
I am wondering the same thing....my surgery was 3 weeks ago today.
Hi nomoh just read ur post. I had be dec 17. Still have discomfort and zingers in left side. Right is great. How are you doing? My nipples are pink but puffy. Is this normal. They are not flat yet.
I'm 3 months post op and still wearing genie bra, which I find so comfy. Personally, I found the sports bras a bit constricting. I discovered quite early on that if I wore my genie bra over the top of a stretchy cotton cami type vest (the ones with the very thin straps, my scars were not troubled at all. It felt very comfortable and as no one can see it I was quite happy to wear it like this. I am very small, went from a 36g down to 36b/c, so this may make a difference, not sure. Have now order some more genies, the ones with the removable pads for when I want a little bit more shape.
Ok,so today I decided I was going to try to wear a regular bra,,and see how it felt, I have only worn my Bali comfort fit ones with the stretchy wide bands on bottom up till now. I am a B cup, with a little more space in the left,,but perfect on the right,,,has anyone else found it to be miserable onlong the bottom band where the scar is, or is that just my crazy tender skin? No underwire, but it feels like it is torture and the band is actually pretty loose. I am 10 weeks out tomorrow, and really expected it not to be this uncomfortable,, would really like to get some shape, and not just the sport bra look for a new dress,,but that seems to not be going too good right now!!!
Hi Mizboo, I am 8 weeks post op and have a regular non wired very soft bra with no seams in the cups that I wear for work but I change into my sports bra when I come home. It is comfortable enough but not as comfy as my sprots bra. It does not effect my scars very much. It is very much trial and error trying to find a comfy bra wen you are healing. Best of luck
I'm exactly 2 months post op today and tried to wear a regular bra with an underwire for the first time and I agree that it was uncomfortable. I'm going to stick with my genie bras for a bit longer.
I'm 7 weeks post op tomorrow and last weekend resumed wearing underwire bras again. Thankfully nothing hurts or rubs or irritates in any way.
it is funny how I never wore a sports bra much before cause I couldn't find a comfortable one,,now it is the favored bra!
Boo to the underwire,,really scared of that on these still draining spots on left breast!!
Will spend some time tomorrow maybe doing some bra trying on!
I have an appt with surgeon in the a.m. and will ask for advice on bras,,maybe she will have some recommendations!
^^ ditto - not to mention uniboob that looked you had a big pillow under your shirt.