Post to Forum

My Tummy Tuck is scheduled for July 9th, 2012

• glamgirl29
  • Long Island, NY
  • 1 year ago

Hi everyone my name is Lena and I am 32 years old with one amazing 8 year old son.  My husband and I are not planning on having anymore kids due to us having to do IVF in order to conceive.  Well I had my son at 24 and I was fit tight abs I was a perfect size 8.. my pregnancy I gained 20 pounds during the IVF process and another 25 pounds thru out my pregnancy.  My son was 9lbs when he was born via c-section.. I have stretch marks that kinda of look like Freddy Kruger had his way with me. After giving birth I was still a decent weight but as the years went by and we moved to the burbs were everything is done by car I gained weight and I am now weighing 216 with the most disgusting gut ever.  I am really excited and cannot wait to be on the flat side.  Hope to read lost of good advice and make some recovery buddies on here. Attached are my before pics   Lena

Comments (2)

Hi Lena- Good luck tomorrow!!!! I'm 21 days po now, so let me know if need tips or suggestions, or just to talk..... take care.
@glamgirl29...Best of luck to you! Keep us posted. Mine is August 9th. Wish it was tomorrow, the waiting is making me very anxious. Please post an after photo.