If you're getting a Mommy Makeover in October 2014, check in here!

• 3 months ago

Tell us a little about yourself and why you want this done. Let's connect!

Comments (16)

Sort by

Scheduled for Oct. 30th...a week from tomorrow! Just getting my supplies together, cleaning the house, doing every last bit of laundry, running all the errands that require me to leave my bed, coordinating help with the kids, etc. At this point, I just want this done...safely...with as little pain as possible!
I'm scheduled for October 31! TREAT!!!! I'm 2 weeks away and experiencing the insomnia. I'm excited. I was nervous and going through the denial phase for a while. I've accepted that I'm here because I've done everything I can and its beyond my control. I thank God every day for life, health and strength and I know we should be thankful for whatever we are so graciously blessed to be given. But I'm graciously blessed to have MONEY (with hard work and a lot of school) to enhance the beauty I feel within. And that's exactly what this is: my enhancement! Embrace it ladies! Blessings to you all and best wishes for successful procedures and speedy healing and recovery! I'm going for something very natural looking; about 300-325cc BA on my small frame and a full TT with lipo of flank and love handles.
I'm scheduled for October 20! Less than two weeks away. Eek! I've been wanting to do this since I had my first baby 17 years ago. At the time, I was caretaker for my 90 year old grandma and realized I had the same body as she did. At 23. The time has finally come to just get it fixed. BA and TT.
Hi! TT and BL scheduled for 10/22. My pre-op is 10/7 with my medical doctor - necessary for surgery clearance . Blood work and erg 10/6. Am excited as can be however felt knocked down a few notches after reading all the post op issues. Thank you all for the pre and post lists! Looking forward to being prepared for the worse (pain)! Will check in again!
I am getting nervous now, can't sleep most nights cause I am stressing that I have chosen the wrong size and I am going to be enormous! Aaaargh
I'm scheduled for 10/14/14. MM with full breast lift and augmentation, tummy tuck and flank lipo for "hourglass" shaping. I've always been a full C/small D at my regular weight but nursing (all 4 kids) brought me up to an F cup! I want to regain fullness and get some of that size back! I want upper pole fullness and I don't mind the slightly "fake" look. Currently I'm a D cup and want to be a DD or DDD all said and done. Looking at 425-450cc silicone. :)
Good for gingerdoll! I had my preop Monday its really starting to set in now! Good luck to u! ☺️
So exciting for you!!! I'm from Connecticut, too!! Small world!
Awesome!!! We will have to "buddy" up!
Absolutely! It will be fun to have someone to share with!
Hi! You are one day after me. Getting nervous now! Best of luck :)
Hi gingergirl. I am 7 days post op from my mommy makeover. So far so good.
Awesome!!! I'm 10 days and all good here, too!!
I am scheduled for 10/2/14 MM-Breast Aug with breast/nipple mastopexy(lift) on right side & Full TT with Lipo around belly/sides. Going from size 36B to a D cup, PS said about 425-450cc silicone.
Hey, good luck for tomorrow! Let us know how it all goes. X
Hello! I'm scheduled for October 10th with Dr. Colwell at MGH in Boston. I'm 43 years old and have a combination of factors that led me to the decision to have surgery. I had gastric bypass and have kept off over 100lbs for three years now (yay!). That along with a pregnancy and breastfeeding led to excess, saggy skin, huge loss of volume in the boobs, etc. Before the GB, I'd been heavy my entire life and had been a solid DD. Now I'm a deflated C. Sigh. I really miss my chest. Anyway, I decided to go with a full belt lipectomy along with a breast lift and augmentation. I'm excited but scared and nervous. My PS highly recommended the full belt lipectomy as opposed to just a TT because of the excess skin from the gastric bypass. I trust her judgment but yikes, kinda scared about this part. For the BL/BA, I decided to go with silicone and am pretty sure I'll go with 400cc +/-. It's really hard to envision what my chest will look like considering I'm doing the BL at the same time. I've done sizers at the doctor's office but it's still tough to know how close that will be to reality, how it will look with a much smaller stomach, etc. I just know that I want my girls back to full volume! Looking forward to hearing from other October ladies :)