Mini Tummy Tucks in 2013?

• LizaLiza
  • 1 year ago

Let's share concerns, experiences and results

Comments (6)

i had a mini with lipo on Jan.28,2013. I am still a little swollen and very nervous about the end result. The PS said I didn't need any muscle repair. I don't see much of a difference, put remain optimisttic. I have to wear my cg for at least until the end of March.
I too have some swelling still. Not sure if the Lipo will need touched up. But am pleased so far with results. From past lipo I know it can take a bit to see to see the full result. Wear your CG as long as you can. Go buy spanks type shirts they have off brands at Walmart and such these will help transition your type of Cg. Wearing it can only help pain swelling and contour. As you probably are still numb in areas.
The PS said I didn't have much fat, so he didn't do much lipo on the flanks. I am mainly swollen right above the incision, but I am not in any pain. I bought a couple of high-waisted girdles at K-Mart and wear them faithfully. What bothers me is when I take them off to shower, I don't see much of a contour. I wonder if this is due to the amount of fat removed. The PS said I can stop wearing the girdles at the end of March. Will I still see improvement after I stop wearing them? Please help.
I know it took a good 5 months to see my final lipo results in the past. I had several conversations with my ps about expectations. He may need to touch up only time ( a few months or more ) will tell. He did a technique on me called cross stitch. Yes you can stop wearing them but I find it can't hurt to wear them longer. I would talk to your ps about your concerns you. And everyone heals different. Keep optimistic and communication is key
I am scheduled on January 29th for a combination Mini tummy tuck ( PS says I will have benefit of full tuck) and complex ventral hernia repair and am very nervous. And un sure of the result I can expect. Making a video blog as therapy for myself and to document this experience.

I love this idea! Thank you for posting.