Post to Forum

Is anyone getting a Mini TT in 2012?

• 2 years ago

If so, check in here and let's support each other through this journey. What made you want to get a mini tummy tuck and what are your ideal results?

Comments (40)

Sort by

I'm scheduled for a mini TT & lipo tomorrow! Eeek! I'm feeling nervous and anxious but excited to see the results
You will be fine...seems like just yesterday I was in the same space its been 3weeks tommorrow.just follow your docs orders....take those pain meds as instructed...and drink a lot of water...constipation is not fun..overall its soooooo worth it....keep us posted.
I agree w blessedat40. Time flies and the results keep getting better. Keep us posted.
So my surgery yesterday went great. The PS didn't have to do anything with my ab wall. He said it was in great shape. I had lost 25 lbs so that helped me out. After coming home I felt really dizzy & tired so I napped. The pain wasn't to bad but I had a killer headache & I know it had to do with not eating all day. I took some pain meds last night but it was more for my head then my tummy! So far the pain has been bearable. I thought I was going to be in a lot of pain. Unless that changes later, but I am praying that it doesn't.
Also, thanks for the encouragement!
Great! Glad to know you're not in pain.
i have four daughters --in less than 6 years. i'm a stretched out mess and i wish i could bounce back!
I wish I had seen this post sooner... I had mini tt, lipo to the flanks, and muscle repair done on oct 22. I'm still sore, but pleased with my results so far. I can't wait to see what I will look like 6 months from now.
Hello count down for me very nervous..Nov 15th...
I was too. Even when I was all hooked up to the IV... I was thinking "should I just forget it?" But it's Sooo worth the pain. You're going to look amazing after :)
Where u able to walk right after the surgery
Yes. I was a little drowsy and a little dizzy, but my mind was straight and clear. Walking was no problem. The drugs were still strong, so I didn't feel any major pain until a couple hours after being home.
Hi going for preop later this morning..any tips
Take lots of before pics... Different angles, different clothes... So you can really appreciate your results :) I did that
I have started taking pics. .today was preop...can't wait to loosr the pouch:-)..very excited!...how do I post the pics?
I went to the "mini tt" headings, then chose "write review".. All the way at the end you get the option to upload pics. Then it gets processed and goes up a day later... But I'm not sure if u can "write review" beforehand ??? Can't wait to see your results! I'm excited for u!
Hey, I did it and I feel great "no regrets"...stil sore but tolerable , day 1 I was able to go solo to the bathroom. scar is a little bigger then expected, but it is ok...my tummy is looking good already.
Woohoo! That's great! Sorry I didn't respond sooner- idk how I missed this, just saw it today. Well it's a slow healing process but so worth it. It really is amazing to find out/feel how much we actually use our core! I was thrown off when it hurt to turn the steering wheel to my truck. Lol. Keep us posted!
Time to do something for me, have had surgeries not by choice..but for health reasons, its my time now.. Need to get past being nervous..so scared.
Good for you. To do it for yourself is the best reason... It's worth all the money and the pain/recovery... 12 days out and the pain is very bearable... I haven't taken Vicodin since day 3. Good luck. Let us know how you're doing and post before/after pics :)
I had mine on jul 20th. Im finally standing up straight and yesterday had my stitches removed from my belly. No drains and have already had two showers. I had lot of lipo on my love handles and upper abs area including under the the breast line. Im swollen but dr says im healing great and look nice. I feel like i have a bad internal sunburn and im stiff.
I'm schedule for mini tt in 10 days!! I'm biting my nails I'm so nervous.
I am getting mine next week 3/27 ! I am 4'10" 95 lbs , 2 kids ! I am worried about the post operative care !
I had my mm w/ MR and Lipo on 3/7. Today is post op day 12. Good Luck!!
rose137, I'm the exact same, 5'3" 116 lbs,just some skin under my belly button. I wouldnt start worrying just yet though: it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet.I'm sure you'll look fantastic! It does seem like everyone gets a full one. Good luck fanofmx! Hope all goes well!