Lower eye lid muscle bulging

  • rainca
  • San Francisco, CA
  • 2 years ago

Under my eyes has been bothering me a lot lately and I couldnt quite figure out why. Ar first I thought it was eyebags then I thought it was under eye hollows and now I believe its my lower eyelid muscle thats bothering me most. When Im smiling it bulges like crazy and I'm hating the way it looks. I cant remember if I've always had this. And then when I'm not smiling I believe I have under eye hollows which bothers me as well.   Can anyone confirm my suspicions and reccommend a path to take. I'm not sure whether to see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. I'm not open to surgery at this time since I'm only 32. I've read and seen some pictures about botox which is an option I would explore.   Thanks for help

Comments (1)

From your pictures I don't see anything I think looks out of the ordinary, but I do know how it is to feel uncomfortable with a certain feature on yourself. Since you aren't sure if you want to see a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon maybe book consults with one of each and see what they say. You can go from there in deciding if you want to get a treatment or not. It won't hurt to go talk to them and at least gain the information though.