Post to Forum

If you're getting lip augmentation in March or April 2013, please check in here!

• 1 year ago

Tell us why you want this done and what you're doing (fillers, implants, etc.). We can support each other, compare bruises, and chat about changes in our pouts.

Comments (3)

Hi, I'm really considering lip implants. Silicone implants. I already went to a consult but the doctor is not a plastic surgeon she is the Beauty director but she us an MD. I'm debating about letting her do this procedure. I saw pictures that look great but I was not seen by the doctor, I was seen by one of her staff members. I'm not even sure if she us a nurse. What do you all recommend. I'm stuck with what to do. I never had injectable but always wanted full lips. Mainly the top lip.
Has anyone identified the lips profiled in the upper right corner under the title Lip Augmentation Photos under the lips "before and Afters from Doctors (256). I need my lips enhanced and really like the natural look of these lips. Would like to know what filler was used. If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it. Bonnie

Bonnie,

Sorry, I'm not sure about that. If you click on the photo you should be able to see the doctor's info. If you call the office they might be able to give you some idea of what they use.