I'd like to fill the cheek area... Ss first time dermal filler user, should I go with Juvederm or Sculptra?

  • Jasmine888
  • 1 year ago

My cheek area became flat, sunkenĀ and sagging after I turned 40 and also lost some weight lately...I'd like to get thatĀ nice "apple" back...I had a consultation with a local skin center. They recommended Juvederm ultra plus and Sculptra. I think Sculptra should work better for my case, but Juvederm just sounds safer and easier for a first time dermal filler user... do you agree? Unfortunately, they don't offer Radiesse, otherwise, that would be a nice choice for sunken cheek I think......