If you're considering getting a Lifestyle Lift in March, April, or May 2013, please check in here!

• 1 year ago

Tell us why you're doing this, what sort of results you're hoping for, and when you're scheduled and let's support each other through this journey!

Comments (21)

Sort by

Having te fat transfer under the eyes in a few days. But after reading reviews here, I am not sure I want to. Anyone have this procedure done?
Arnica helps with bruising, ice packs (I recommend bags of frozen peas transferred to big ziplock bags) help with swelling. Avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, or anything that thins the blood or inhibits clotting, for as many days beforehand as you can, at least 3. Bromelain is an anti-inflammatory from pineapples. The first thing people see is your face, always investigate the doctor who is sticking a knife in it like your life depends on it. Because in terms of happiness, it does. Good luck to all of you.
Anyone who is even thinking of going to Lifestyle Lift all I can say is save your money. All they do is create Nightmares for you every time you look in the mirror.
Actually, all I "wanted" was jaw lines (I hate 'em) , but, now consented to a lot more, nut, NOT upper lids. Cancelled that part--the bruising info scared me. Does anyone think about how we look with a YOUNG face and wrinkled hands/arms? LOL
I was in the same I hated my bulldog checks and do more ! I guess dr do not read. Us
What is arnica? I do not think I had that on my list. I did get 3 diff. bottles including generic for pervecet. I cancelled my upper lids, so will I have a lot less swelling? Do doctors get to red these posts?
You can get it in GNC in pills and whole foods the gel I did all and still my bruising was. Very bad! But yesterday I went for the six week and it was a. Guy like 60 taking his stitches out and he was perfect! Dr wants me to do the upper lower and laser 6400 more in some time soon and some lipo in my jowls that I dnt have to pay still waiting for my swollen to go and pain is normal cause nerves are waking up! Nurse told me that! The only thing really that I didNot Like was that the Dr didnot get up of his chair to look my face or touch it just keep comparing before and after pictures !!!!!

On my 7th day and just returned from Doctor. He is pleased but I am nervous that the bruising won't go away soon. I'm doing al the things I was told to do, arnica, bromelin, A, C ectra.

At least bruising is something that will go away eventually. Please keep us updated!

I had one! My husband is mad I spent 10400, I did not know how bruised and swollen I was going to get! Two weeks ago and I am not that happy my right side has lumps , my forehead a big dimple ,and under my right ear I have a hard ball when they took my stiches from this part they had to suction dead blood! I'm reading and I did not do any homework on them!!! I will keep up posted

So sorry to hear that! Please do keep us posted. Hope your lumps go away soon.

"When" did you have yours? I thought he (Dr. R.) was out of state all of April.
If you still have time to cancel your procedure I advice you too. The lift will not last you as long as they promised it would. The manager which is rude and unprofessional does not care about your look but about the money. They are sales people and just want high numbers. They used to have good honest employees but let them go. Those who remain are trained to tell you what you want to hear. If they don't met their Qouta, they are fired. They are not consultants they are sales people
I believe you. I did not look or knew better. However Dr. Rodriguez did his job and he seems veryprofessional, nice and hopefully my face will show it. No one was rude to me and It was my desition to do it that fast , did not read what I signed so maybe ......( cause I did not get a copy and I did not ask for a copy) theta state there that takes time! I was naive to believe in their ads that it is an easy and you will look wonderful in not time as my star and I was like 12 when I heard and loved " you light up my life "
Mid April is my procedure. I'm hoping for a tighter jaw line and neck.

I hope that for you, too! What sort of supplies will you be getting for your recovery?

I have everything they suggested for recovery and healing. Thanks
Good luck! Dr Rodriguez is in his honeymoon so you will or already got the other doctor. And if it is like mine it will be very tight ,numb , and swollen time in the meantime but expecting the same.
In only two days before I got the arnica, two bottles almost gone from GNC, vitamin C , bromeliad ,ice,pillows, bandages, neosporin, baby shampoo '
Me too. That is exactly what I want. "Where" are you having it? Doctor??
To Vanit: We have the same doctor for LSL. In my case, it is not the money they are after. I literally "won" this, but, it has been such a long time since I won it and now my time is up. I assume, since they will want me to advertise, precautions will be taken. At the time of my consent, I said my health was "Great!" Now I have a pinched nerve in lower back, and worry that lying on my back on the table will cause a LOT of pain. What do you think? Advice appreciated----also--Crystal E. was kind enough to contact me, but she had a horrible experience some years back.