Is Lapex 2000 effective in reducing fat?

• sassybreck
  • USA
  • 5 years ago

What do you think about the new machine, Lapex 2000? Does it work? They claim it reduces fat without any surgery. I'm thinking about doing it, but it hasn't been out long enough for me to find a lot of testimonials.

Comments (45)

Sort by

I had already purchased 6 sessions for 250 on groupon before reading these reviews. I did my first session yesterday. I am doing upper arms. I will update the results when im done. They did tell me that it would probably take 12 sessions to work since my arms are rather big. Sigh cross your fingers for me...
The only non-invasive lipolysis machine that I have seen (even minimal) results from is CoolSculpting. These results are modest at best, the treatment is expensive, and SmartLipo is a much better option for similar cost.
Wow. 1. Steve is a machine. 2. You posters are lifesavers. I ALMOST bought that great deal on Groupon, but did my research first (this part of it...). 3. Back to reality...
I think Steve is lazy and anoying. It would be more beneficial if you gave more information in why it works
I bought 6 sessions for$240 on Groupon . In the consultation beforehand the tech. said it's no good and wanted to recommend another machine, of course cost would be a lot higher! I insisted to stick to what I bought and sure enough it didn't work! Why did u sell some thing knowing that doesn't work any way, now they lost me as a customer even they have other services that might work. Fran Vancouver BC
Thank you.
Well im in the Philadelphia area and got a living social deal for the Lapex Lipo for $99/1 visit or $275/3 visits. I hate the word DIET bc it sounds temporary, but I do follow maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating properly and working out 4-5 days/week. I have a 7 month old and I had been trying to get my stomach back and I thought about trying this, but after reading the most recent reviews I think I'll past. If I have to couple my sessions with "diet & excersise" well I agree thats what helps u loose inches anyway. So thanks everyone
If your only paying 275 then maybe it's worth the chance it "might" melt some fat. The thing is they try to pressure you to buy more at full price to really get the full benefit. I paid about 2400 and it was definitely not worth that kind of money. Also, if you are only 7 months out you may need to just be more patient. You just put your body through a hormonal hurricane. You stretched out your insides like a balloon! It needs time. Sounds like you already go to the gym, maybe treat yourself to a personal trainer with that money- better yet, enjoy a nice massage or two, you probably deserve it.
Hi--do you know if this is available in NYC? Thanks
Love the self promoting posts that were created just to promote the "Yolo Curve" - which I have not used, but likely another ripoff copycat.

THESE MACHINES DO NOT WORK PEOPLE!!!! You cannot melt fat with a light, have it turn to waste and eliminate it out of your body - if that were possible I would lay in one like it was a tanning bed!! (oh wait, that's called Zerona LOL...) If you had any sucess using them, its because you also dieted and exercised while you were using them, plus its easy to tug the tape measure just a little tighter to get that 1 inch "loss". if this thing was 50.00 a visit, then I could see giving it a shot and at least use it to help motivate you to diet, exercise etc., but for the prices they are charging to magically melt fat while you just lie there reading a magazine are ridiculous. Just save your money and get liposuction if the fat is bothering you that much -
Cool Sculpting does get rid of fat--only problem is it did so unevenly for me, so I am trying to find some treatment to smooth it out.
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!!!!! Tried it did not work what so ever. Had liposuction done recently, that is what works. Don't try what you think is the quick and less expensive course. In this case you "don't even get what you paid for" just a feeling of being ripped off as it is not cheap.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service. We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
WASTE OF MONEY TRUST ME!!!!!
I did 12 sessions of the Lapex 2000 and the Hutur celulite treatments and paid over $3000.00 dollars!!!!! and saw no diference what so ever!! Im not an over weight person, I'm active in the gym five days a week and watch my diet very closely. Ive been wanting lipo suction for many years on my tummy area! so when i saw this i thought this would be the answer instead of surgery. Now i wish i didnt waste that money and could of used that money towards the lipo to begin with. I'm extreamly dissappointed and feel that i was completly mislead. Don't waste your money!!!!!!!!
I don't think the treatment is worth the money I paid, but if you want to test it out for yourself and you have a deal, maybe it will work for you. If you want instant fat reduction in a specific area do lipo. If you want to lose it over a period of time and you follow the plan (water, diet, cardio, detox, vibration) then this might help. I think if you did all of that daily anyway you would drop inches!!
I got a deal, 4 sessions for $280...so I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens. I'm mainly focused on my thighs and upper arms, I'm fine with my waist. We'll see, fingers crossed!
Jennifer_ann
wondering if you've had any sessions since you posted.
I'm curious to hear if you've seen any results, since you are posting almost 2 yrs after the previous posts-maybe newer technology has been implemented?
I"m considering buying a package myself...
Hi. Curious how it worked for you????
I haven't used them yet...will update when I do!
Hi! Wondering if you did this yet, and if so, what your results were. Thanks!
I tried the lapex 2000. For me it was a total waste of money. I first had the $100 consultation where the owner took pictures beforehand, placed the paddles on 4 areas for 10 min each, she then took after photos (where I honestly could not see any difference at all) but she and her manager tried to convince me I wasn't seeing what they were seeing.(Big difference they said)-- So bowing under the high pressure I thought I would give it a try. When I got home I measured myself as I noticed they sure didn,t.(no difference).I had 3 sessions in total,I came home and ran on my treadmill as advised for 40 min., used the body cleanse tablets given and was especially carefulwith my diet. I took measurements after each session with no results so I cancelled the remaining 9 (i could still cancel as it was within the 10 day cancellation period.Thank goodness for the Consumer Protection Act) I had originally paid for half of the 12 treatments. The total cost for the 12 was $2800. When I advised them I was cancelling I had to return to the store 4 times as well as phone several times to ask for my money back. I was charged $1000 for the three visits. After this experience I am now going to get "real" liposuction done. So in my opinion don't waste your money, or try and get a money back guarantee.I think if they had been honest up front and not lied about "so called results with the photos) in the consultation I might have gone longer---but so glad I didn't waste any more money on this!

I AGREE! I had 8 sessions on my abdomen - zero change. They wanted me to go on a juice fast to lose weight. I had stated that my weight was fine (127 lbs, 5'6"). They advertise spot treatment - of course my Tummy bulge will shrink if I am skin and bones - not an attractive look at 59!!!!

Hi my name is Steve working at Meridian Co., Ltd, manufacturer of Lapex BCS Pro. I am sorry for you feeling that way. But Laser-assisted weight-loss has been great for many people especially when conducted by experienced body-contouring professionals. Hope you find useful information at www.meridian.co.kr
Steve, I am so glad that you have posted so many times. It made my decision very easy. I could see fear in your posts. Plus you only cut and pasted them which concerns me. It looks like hysterical damage control. I am getting amazing results running and making sure I drink enough water. And it's free!!