June and July 2013 BBL Ladies, Check in Here!

• 11 months ago

If you're having surgery in June and July and want advice, support, or are looking for others going around the same time as you, then check in here and let everyone know who you are, when and where you're going!

Comments (127)

Sort by

I was scared to travel outside the states so I went with the team at boriscosmetic center. They are amazing and it wasn't much more than in other country's when you add flight, travel and peace of mind
I'm Dominican and I would NEVER go to my country to get cosmetic surgery. Medical tourism is dangerous and people do it to pay less. My cousin went to Colombia and paid just as much as i did in Philadelphia and wasnt happy with her results. The cosmetic surgery center i go to has a lot of women coming in to get fixed and treated for infections because they went out of the country for surgery. No other doctor will see them or treat them. I've seen great surgeries and really bad ones from medical tourism. You pay less but take higher risks. Thanks for reading.
Medical Tourism can be safe, you just have to do your research and get a Board Certified Surgeon. I've read comments from people all over the world who had bad surgery experiences. Just take the time and get the right doctor.
I agree with Taylor. If you look at how bad our hospital system is here in the U.S. and how far behind we are then other countries...All I am saying is that you have to do your research before hand. Find out how many procedures they do, any malpractice or lawsuits have been against them, certain credentials in that country that are legal, etc. Don't do it just for cost.
July 17, 2013 was my sx date. I had a BBL with DR. Jjimerson. 1150 on my right and 1100 on my left. 250 each hip. I'm 8 days post op and I'm noticing my right is noticably smaller than my left. Whenever I pass a mirror I stare at it. I'm depressed and wondering why this is happening?!?!?
It's too early to get depressed you may have more swelling on one side than the other so please give it time to settle
Praying I have enough fat for at least 1000 on the cheeks and 200-300 on the hips!!
I had surgery with Yily yesterday, she is very matter of fact but I appreciate it. She will not tell you what you want to hear. She tells you what she can do on your body and how you will look. The pain in my butt, back and arms is Beyond what I expected. Be prepared for this girls, Yily is aggressive. I doubt I have much far left in my body. I moved out of the real recovery hotel, the owner was rude and let me tell you after you get out of surgery you don't want to be bothered with any type of inconvenience. I need help to move, to go to the bathroom, the nurse had to help me wipe because my arms are so sore and swollen. I checked into CIPLA at 7:00 am and didnt have surgery until 6:00. if your hemoglobin isnt at 12, Yily will not operate you and I see why. my hemoglobin was almost at 14 and I feel so week. I woke up at midnight and then at 3:00 am, I waa freezing! I screamed and screamed for the enfeemera to come, she showed up an hour later. By that time, I was a Popsicle of how cold I was. However, in the midst of all things I was told that Ana; Yilys medical Assistant who does all your post up check up goes to two different places. The one, I'm today is simply the best! Very Americanized with Wi Fi that works. It looks like a south beach condo, super clean and quiet. Everything is new and the linen so soft and fresh. At the hotel I couldn't really log on to the wifi for long. Also here I have a nurse, very different guys. You need someone who really knows this process and is nice and gentle. She just gave me my heparin shot and brought all the meds to me. I will update you in my recovery process, so far I'm very swollen and with pain but praise God I'm very comfortable and well cared for.
July 29th Dr. Cortes Houston Tx 7 lipos and bbl
Anyone going to Dr Salama around August 5th
Okay ladies, today is my surgery with Yily. I will be heading to Cipla in 3 hours. I have not been able to sleep mainly because of my nerves and second because the outside noise of my room wakes me up every time I'm falling asleep. I will keep you all posted on my experience and will post pics as soon as I can. So far, I thank God for this online community, for the care and support that each member shows one another and the unity that this experience brings amongst the members. It has been such a blessing to me. I seriously don't think I would've had the courage to come this way if it wasn't for the wealth of information I found in this community. Anyways, thank you all and we'll be in touch.
Good luck doll your gonna look great!'
Thank you dear!
Will anyone be having surgery July 11 mine is the 12th and wanted to see if someone wants to buddy up. With Yily de losantos
Betty0808, I'm staying at a really nice place. If you want to come here and buddy up message me I'm what's App I'll privately give you my number.
Ladies how we reach yily on whts app
July 19th. -- Dr. J
Hello Ladies #1TeamMarkmann BBL + Abdominal Etching next week!!!
ATTN JULY YILY GIRLS: I made a separate thread for us so people can see how's going around the same time and where they're staying. If you're interested check it out: http://www.realself.com/forum/attention-yily-dolls-july-2013 Feel free to post your date and we can network together! Take care Hunnies!! xoxo
*who's
Will anyone be having surgery July 11 mine is the 12th and wanted to see if someone wants to buddy up
anyone going around July 29
Hey!!!! July 25th...ATL #teamjimerson
My BBL/ TT/ BA is scheduled for June 24th in Los Angeles! I'm so excited but super nervous to be recovering from all 3 procedures at once!!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service. We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.