Post to Forum

June 2013 Tummy Tuckers Check In Here

• 1 year ago

Comments (5,549)

Sort by

I am a little over a year. Overall I am glad I had the surgery, I feel like my shape isn't quite even. I want to wear a bikini but am worried that my belly button scar makes it so obvious that I have had a TT. Anyone else worry about this or have ideas?
I'm at 1 year and 1 day and I could not be any happier!!! Check out my before and after!!!! It still feels funny but I'm so used to it now I don't care any more....and it is not pain just weird.
June 14th will be my one year and I'm still not closed / healed. Bummed that I won't be able to go in pools, lakes our the ocean for another summer and hoping that I find a new surgeon and a lawyer to help me out. I was an18/16 pro-open and I'm a size 6 now, so that's quite a difference! I'm working out pretty much every day and I now love clothes shopping! Lol
I have an amazing PS in LA area.....you can see from my results. I'm so sorry you had so much trouble.
It's my 1 year surgi-versary today. I feel great but I do still have swelling. ..or is that denial about gaining a few pounds? But anyway, I still love my results and have been able to to exercise. Hope you all are doing well.
It's swelling!! It can't be anything else!! ;)
Hi Girls!!! Well, I just had my one year surgi-versary on June 4th! I am thrilled I had my tummy tuck. 58 and I am still loving my new flat tummy! I feel great, but would love to be in the physical shape I was pre-op. I am about 8 pounds heavier than when I had surgery. It is in my thighs as usual. It was tough to get back into that gym mode for me. I was very fortunate and had no issues at all post all. Blessings and well wishes to all.
Same here. One year check up. I have alittle dog ear on side but she fixed it before and I just dont feel like going through it again. She basically told me it was fat and she can keep rolling at it.. well hello why didnt you get rid of that when I was under???!! Anyway I am also up in weight. She was surprised and keeps saying implants weigh more. My clothes from before surgery dont fit :( I am still numb. She said that will take up to a year. I said we a year os Saturday. She was like hmm. Its working out... r u guys still numb in stomach after a year???
I am Still numb and very tight. I want to do a revision to lower the right side of scar. This will be done in August. I am not sure if I should go thru another scar. Anybody had a revision? How did it go?
I'm still numb also, my 1 year will be on the 19th of this month. I had a revision on my dog ears and additional lipo in Jan. They look better but still not gone. My PS is doing CoolSculpt on me. I will have my 2nd session on the 11th, if that doesn't work I will be going back for another revision. I don't feel like my tummy should hang when I bend over or still have a large roll when I sit down! I paid to have a flat tummy and I won't stop until I get it :) hope you're all doing well.
I had dog ears fixed but didnt work. Still have it in right side and just a jacked up incision over there... so im not going to bother. :(
I'm still numb...mine PS said up to 18 months!
I was active here just before my tt last June. I also had a BL/BA and flank lipo. A year later, I absolutely LOVE the results. I'll have to post some pics. I am having some scar revision on the BL and a bigger implant to replace - in two weeks. For those who had to revise, was the downtime as bad? I am assuming no - he is fixing a little bit of my tt incision as well. I didn't think I'd be going through it all AGAIN, but, I'm really happy that my dr offered to address all of my concerns, no matter how vain they are :)
I had my tummy tuck on June 7th 2013 and on January 13th I had breast lift with implant. I still swollen a lot on my tummy and still very hard and numb. My doctor passed away - Daniel azurin. My problem is that he saw me the next day from my surgery than he was back to hospital and I never had any follow up on my breast only 1 week after the nurse saw me and told me to keep putting neosporin until it closed. Well I am almost 2 months after breast LA and some areas still not closed. There is any other doctor yet to do follow up for him. Any ideas on what I should do?
Hi, sorry about your situation. I have heard no neosporin on scars. I had a reduction at the same time as tummy tuck. I had tiny places that were still healing at your stage. I loved the brown 1 inch 3m micro pore tape. I would clean with hydrogen peroxide and place the tape over "seams" that we're stubborn. Leave it on for 3-4 days at a time so it comes off easily.
My clothes fit so different than before surgery and not in a good way. I think my PS just relocated the fat to my.ass and thighs. Yeah I dont have to tuck stomach in jeans but now I cant get them over my legs. Will I ever get down to my preop weight of 145-148. again.Or will I continue to be 155-158 :(
How long ago did you have the surgery? And you came out of surgery weighing that much more or did you gain weight after?
June 7th was surgery. And yes I been weighing that much since. Ps told me bc of implants Its heavier. But cant imagine that much. Before surgery I would never get above 150. And my lowest before surgery was 144. My goal has been 140 and thought after surgery I could do that. But right now my goal is working towards to 150. Im betwem 155-158. Training for mathron so hoping it comes off :
newme5..... Your story is EXACTLY mine 100%!!!!!!
:( well we arent alone
Seems that way!
I'm 8 months post op now and still bloated, haven't been able to lose weight and I'm kind of at my wits end. I've had massages, tried wraps, been working out, watching my diet very closely and nothing is helping. My dr. checked me for fluid retention and said basically my belly is 'just me.' :( Any one else in the same boat? If so, reply and maybe we can figure it out. It's exhausting and kind of embarrassing too, I'm bigger than I was when I started and none of my clothes fit me. I know everyone at work is talking..:((((
ME ME ME!!!! SAME THING. .... weight is higher and cant get it down. Surgery june 7th. Ps told me its digestive no fluid. I feel fine with digestive. I take supplements and all. Clothes are fit me better before. Before surgery I could get into 4/6 now 6 are tight and 8s are most comfortable :( dont know what else to do either.
I'm in the same boat!
Did any of you get a 2d opinion??? I've been thinking about it.