Post to Forum

June 2013 Tummy Tuckers Check In Here

• 1 year ago

Comments (5,537)

Sort by

I was active here just before my tt last June. I also had a BL/BA and flank lipo. A year later, I absolutely LOVE the results. I'll have to post some pics. I am having some scar revision on the BL and a bigger implant to replace - in two weeks. For those who had to revise, was the downtime as bad? I am assuming no - he is fixing a little bit of my tt incision as well. I didn't think I'd be going through it all AGAIN, but, I'm really happy that my dr offered to address all of my concerns, no matter how vain they are :)
I had my tummy tuck on June 7th 2013 and on January 13th I had breast lift with implant. I still swollen a lot on my tummy and still very hard and numb. My doctor passed away - Daniel azurin. My problem is that he saw me the next day from my surgery than he was back to hospital and I never had any follow up on my breast only 1 week after the nurse saw me and told me to keep putting neosporin until it closed. Well I am almost 2 months after breast LA and some areas still not closed. There is any other doctor yet to do follow up for him. Any ideas on what I should do?
Hi, sorry about your situation. I have heard no neosporin on scars. I had a reduction at the same time as tummy tuck. I had tiny places that were still healing at your stage. I loved the brown 1 inch 3m micro pore tape. I would clean with hydrogen peroxide and place the tape over "seams" that we're stubborn. Leave it on for 3-4 days at a time so it comes off easily.
My clothes fit so different than before surgery and not in a good way. I think my PS just relocated the fat to my.ass and thighs. Yeah I dont have to tuck stomach in jeans but now I cant get them over my legs. Will I ever get down to my preop weight of 145-148. again.Or will I continue to be 155-158 :(
How long ago did you have the surgery? And you came out of surgery weighing that much more or did you gain weight after?
June 7th was surgery. And yes I been weighing that much since. Ps told me bc of implants Its heavier. But cant imagine that much. Before surgery I would never get above 150. And my lowest before surgery was 144. My goal has been 140 and thought after surgery I could do that. But right now my goal is working towards to 150. Im betwem 155-158. Training for mathron so hoping it comes off :
newme5..... Your story is EXACTLY mine 100%!!!!!!
:( well we arent alone
Seems that way!
I'm 8 months post op now and still bloated, haven't been able to lose weight and I'm kind of at my wits end. I've had massages, tried wraps, been working out, watching my diet very closely and nothing is helping. My dr. checked me for fluid retention and said basically my belly is 'just me.' :( Any one else in the same boat? If so, reply and maybe we can figure it out. It's exhausting and kind of embarrassing too, I'm bigger than I was when I started and none of my clothes fit me. I know everyone at work is talking..:((((
ME ME ME!!!! SAME THING. .... weight is higher and cant get it down. Surgery june 7th. Ps told me its digestive no fluid. I feel fine with digestive. I take supplements and all. Clothes are fit me better before. Before surgery I could get into 4/6 now 6 are tight and 8s are most comfortable :( dont know what else to do either.
I'm in the same boat!
Did any of you get a 2d opinion??? I've been thinking about it.
When in doubt, always get a second opinion.
I had the bloat and burping, like every 3 seconds. My ps said it wasn't the tt to check with a digestive dr (gastro can't pronounce it dr for the digestive system) I went to a gasto digestive dr and she told me the tight tummy muscles from tt makes it harder for your stomach expand when you have gas or acid reflux. So I can get worse after a tt. I am having a scope done in a few weeks to see what's going on. I'm on med and the bloating has improved not burping though. Not sure if this will Help you all or not. Good luck
Thanks for the info. I'm not sure this is digestive but I started taking some probiotics and added a daily cup of yogurt. I cut back from eating a ton of vegs/fruits to eating a bit more protein and I feel better today. It could well be digestive if my body is bloating up from the fiber.
Good luck.
Hi ladies! I am almost 8 months post op and am no where near flat! So disappointed with results after waiting years to have TT. PS agreed to remove and "pull down" I sti have to pay anesthesia and facility fees :( I'm scheduled for revision march 19th. So nervous!!!! Any suggestions or comments please help!
Do you have any pics? What he is removing and pulling down?
Added 8month pics.. can't believe coming up on a year. This time last year I wasnt even thinkimh of surgery.. hope all is well with you ladies.
just posted 7 month pics!
Okay ladies i have my scar revision on both sides in the morning, send your prayers my way. I don't know what to expect but i can't wait till it's all over. I love my results however, there are a couple of tweets that's needed and this is it.
Hope everything went well for you :)
In a lot of pain right now. Idk what it Looks like yet.
just posted 7 month pics!