Post to Forum

June 2013 Mini Tummy Tuckers Check In Here...

• 11 months ago

Comments (22)

Sort by

cant wait to read your update!
I picked up my prescriptions today, les than 48 hours to go! My family is arriving tomorrow to stay and help me out, I really don't think it's hit me yet that this is actually happening. I'm not excited or nervous...but I know when I get to the office and I'm on the table, that's when it will feel real.
wow. i think the nite before i wont get like ANY sleep. i wont know the time of my surgery until the day before either. i have to be there 1 hr prior and in the recovery room 2 hrs after with 2.5 hrs of surgery. get butterfies thinking about it. what are the prescriptions?
Vicodin for pain and an antibiotic to prevent infection. I also picked up a stool softener because I read that it's needed with the painkillers.
thank you. did you have drains? im worried about those. they sound painful
thank you. did you have drains? im worried about those. they sound painful
i am also a single mom. kids aged 5 and 7. how about you?
2 (he'll be 3 next month) and 4, both boys. Are you having MR done? Where will your lipo be?
sorry i dont know what MR is. i am having a mini tt with lipo at the yale new haven school of medicine
Muscle repair. :)
ohhh. ok. he said my muscles were in good shape. i actually have five kids total but the others are way older and dont live at home. 19 (away at school), 22 and 24
I found my way over from the main TT board! I just found out on Friday that I'm having a MTT w/o MR, plus tumescent lipo of upper/lower abs, flanks, hips, and bra roll. I'm also having fat transferred to my hands. Surgery is June 7! I really have no idea what to expect; I had upper/lower ab lipo last October after losing 40 lb and I knew then that it would be a 2 step process to get the body I want (since I wanted to avoid a FTT at all costs). Since I've already been through the lipo I'm guessing it won't be much worse this time around because I'm not having MR, or at least I hope so!
not long to go! how many hours will your surgery take?
I honestly don't know, I'm guessing 4-5 hours? That's one question I forgot to ask. I definitely will when I talk to them to confirm my time this week!

I want to hear from all of you June Mini Tummy Tuckers:)

hello. im currently scheduled for a mini tt with lipo on june 18th. but i have to call today and reschedule for july 9th. i really really dont want to but thats when ill be able to get help with the kids ets. will be hanging out here in the interim though!

Yes hang with us and we will help the time pass quickly:)

thank you. i went ahead and changed my appt today to july 9th. as much as i didnt want to push it out by 3 weeks it really made more sense
Sorry you have to wait longer, but I bet you will be glad to have the extra help! I have help scheduled for the first week but after that I'm on my own (single mom).

Everything will work out beautifully.

I had my tt and br last week, and waiting until you have proper help for yourself and the kids was a smart decision. I still need help in and out of the recliner, sleep most of the days and am exhausted after a shower. I keep telling myself to be patient for results and to feel better. Don't feel bad asking for help, or a glass of water..I'm finding that even only one week po, the help is dwindling. Good Luck with the new you
Did you have a full or mini tuck?