July and August 2013 BAs scheduled?..Check here!

• TaureanDoll
  • Miami,fl
  • 1 year ago

Just looking to have a support system of any of you ladies who are receiving BA during theses months:). Mine is the 1st of July and I can't Wait!

Comments (148)

Sort by

6 days post op, driving myself to my doc appt this morning..nervous. Still taking pain meds. Last night I moved and got bad pain in left boob, then left shoulder/front of arm went numb..still numb..scared me. Been emotional all morning as I feel they are too small - wish I never used the word "natural" to the doc. I got 300 cc under and we talked about me being a full C..well, I'm not. I know I'm supposed to be patient, but I'm already having thoughts of having them redone..ugh.
I totally feel you with the situation. I hav my post op today. I had mine last thurs and I feel I still have space for more boobage! I told my fiancé if they do not turn out how I expected by a month I'm getting them redone two sizes bigger than what I went( I did 339ccs;). But don't worry! We just have to wait for the fluffing to happen! Patience!! Lol
Feel better btw:(
Everything I keep reading says to wait 4-6 months before worrying about size or shape or anything. They all take a while to settle in, and most get fuller as they drop and fluff. Hang in there!
Whether you post them or not, take some pics of yourself so you can see them from different angles and from the front. You might look bigger than you think from just looking down on them. :-)
I bet 300 will get you to a C, Theresa. Give it time! I had 325 & am on the fence about wishing I'd gone a bit smaller. In my preliminary measurements, I'm a 32D/34C. Not a fan of the D despite my name. I'm hoping they shrink a little. I don't look that big in my pics, but when I'm topless I definitely feel overly 'kapow' at this point... But just barely. I'm 5'8 & can almost guarantee that I started smaller than you. I know most girls suggest going bigger, but if I had I think I'd be really sad about it.
Just updated my review with more pics. The changes are subtle...do you all think mine are dropping somewhat?
I'd they give you any muscle relaxers? Those plus the Oxycodone helped me. Mine was the 11th. I am pretty much back to normal just a little sore...
I had my BA 7/18 and feel terrible. The pain is unmanageable! I had 300cc under the muscle..I just can't get relief from the pain. They gave me Oxycodone, but it does nothing. Now I'm taking some Dilaudid from my GB surgery but it just takes the edge off. So, I guess its Day 3, but 48 hours out...my incisions burn and the swelling is radiating down my ribs to my belly...this is way more painful than I thought.
So sorry to hear this!:o. I had mine done on the 18th as well. Have you spokn to your ps about this?!
No, I haven't. Are you experiencing this extreme pain? I don't know if it's because I went from an "a" to a "c".
Everyone's pain threshold is different, but the burning, swelling, and generalized pain are normal. It lasts for about 2 weeks, but about the time it gets better, you trade it for new shooting pains as your nerves regenerate. This is all to be expected from having two large foreign bodies shoved into yours. I am expericing this myself - it sucks, but it is worth it in the end. :-)
Honestly what I think helped was that I made sure to drink a lot of water beforehand and I got those vitamin c emergen-c powder that I drank daily. I don't feel any pain. Just soreness but it's not even that bad! Try to drink enough water and try those vitamin c. :/. Ugh I wish I could help
Theresa, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain. Keep talking to your doc bout it. I just took half doses of Vicodin & Ibuprophen, but my husband tells me oxy is stronger. :/ I advise you to REALLY keep up on some sort of stool softener too. I didn't, and I regret it! My doc recommended Senna which is pretty natural & gentle & it worked great. But no need to complicate your pain if you can avoid it! Hugs to you!
Thanks so much! I've been taking everything for constipation, and nothing is working there either :( when did you have yours done? Was it more or less painful than you expected? I'm also sooo bloated...gained 5 pounds the day after surgery..and I always maintain my weight..
sorry to hear that u have so much pain...I guess everyone is different..I never had any pain from the moment I woke up...I have a little bit tightening and soreness now that I am 8 days post op but it is really nothing :) I only didn't go #2 the day after surgery and then next day I went back to normal. I know coffee helps relieve constipation if you don't want to take more meds...hope you get better soon!
You automatically gain a few lbs from IV fluids when you have surgery. Don't let it worry you! You will pee it off after about a week.
Hi Theresa, not sure that you're talking to me (?), but my surgery was on the 15th. Any weight you gained the day after isn't actually "you"- its fluids retained & that sort of thing. I hope you're feeling better than before! I'm still hurting, FYI... Just not unbearable. *huuug*
Ok..today much better!! Thanks everyone for your feedback, I really appreciate it! I go for my follow up tomorrow morning and get my stitches out. I can't believe I'm even going to say this, but I'm a little disappointed in the size...I kinda thought I was going to be a full C, and I'm not. I am 5'9", 135 pounds, started out with nothing..a nothing A. Told the doc that I did want to look as natural as possible. He went with saline (couldn't do silicone cause I have autoimmune disease), he did 300 cc on left, and 310 on right. I do like the way they came out, and much of the swelling is gone (in my opinion) - its 5 days later (had them 7/18). The doc called me the night of and said that he tried 325 and I looked too "augmenty" were his words, so he backed some saline out. I hate to feel disappointed :( Was this my poor research, or should I be happy that he was trying to make me look natural? I don't even really know what to say at my visit tomorrow..I love him and I'm thankful to have something..I just hate to feel this way! I wish they were adjustable...
Hey Theresa - are your implants under the muscle? I read another review on here, a lady who felt very dissapointed in the size (I think she went with 350 or 375) right after and even a few weeks after she looked rather small but then once her body adjusted and losened up to the new implant, she lokked GREAT! Here immediate look after and here recovery seemed a little different from most ladies I see on here. I'll see if I can find her review, it may make you feel a little better about the size.
Checking in....how are you?
Feeling better thanks! Incisions were burning yesterday, but better today...still on pain meds. I wrote a comment above about feeling a little disappointed with the size..having mixed feelings.. :( Gonna go to store and buy a bra and hope to make myself feel better before seeing the doctor tomorrow.
Wait for them to drop and fluff....they may be bigger.
Surgery can take a lot out of You. Mentally and physically. Give it time!
had mine 7/12