July 2014 explanters check in here!

• 3 months ago

Let's connect!

Comments (21)

Sort by

So good to see some recent fellow explanters! I got mine out on July 24. Surgery went well, but I am still battling being tired a lot. I only took the narcotic meds for like 2 days, so pain wasn't unbearable. They are just sore on the sides like I got hit or did pushups. I had gotten my implants like 12 years ago at the same time I got a lift. I didn't have my records at the time, but have since found out they were only like 240 cc's, which he called "smallish." However, I was busty to begin with and although they look a bit smaller, I still think they are the same size as with them. I was hoping they would get smaller. I got my drains out yesterday. It does seem my right is bigger than my left, but all in all they look really good I guess to have had them that long. I guess any weight gain went straight to the boobs. Does anyone know if they will maybe go down some more? Just wondering. If anyone is considering doing this, I say go for it!
I had my saline implants out yesterday under local anesthesia. I feel great !! Only pain I have is at the incision site. I even went to the gym today. I'm still taking it easy but I am so surprised at how low my pain level is !! I am SO HAPPY AND CONFIDENT AGAIN !!
Sooo happy for you, however jealous, I cant go running or exercise for another couple of weeks =(
Mine are out!! I got my implants out July 28. It was still painful, just not as painful as when I got the implants (about 4 months ago) in. I have peeked. One looks good and the other not so good...full at the top, shaped weird at the bottom. I'm praying it improves every week. Makes me sad to look at it. I'm not sure why my right looks normal but not my left?? Still I am thankful for it to be over and not have the toxic bags in me anymore.
Im on week 2 recovery and my breast are changing slowly, looking a little better, so give it time they all say =) Wishing you speedy recovery!
Thank you for the encouragment!! Because my left is lookng oh so sad as of now! :-) Tryiing to stay positive, because i know my breasts looked really weird when i first got the implants in too.
I just had my explant of 450 cc jugs yesterday. I am so relieved to have that weight of my chest. I have not looked at my new ta tas or should I say old ones. Lol. I am feeling pretty good. Taking my pain meds.
So happy for you!I am Soo glad I got my saline implants out.
Me too. How are you feeling.
Im still in pain and have mild dizziness.Both implants had Capsular contracture, one side was leaking due to this.my other side was so attached to me, dr had hard time removing it.I also had capsulectomy. (Took capsules out) I will have have drains for a week.There kinda annoying but im draining quite a bit.Hope you have speedy recovery! Im grateful for this site, looking at before after pictures really prepared me for this.
Wishing you the best!
I'm having my silicone implants removed July 22...tomorrow is my pre-op appt.. I am excited for their removal, but nervous out anesthesia and recovery. Any words of encouragement are welcome :)!
I'm having my 500cc saline implants removed with local anesthetic on July 29th !!! I cannot wait to get these things outta me !!!
I am almost 17 weeks post-op from my BA and my explant surgery is July 28!! I'm scared, nervous, and excited to be rid of these toxic bags. I'm praying since I only had them about 4 months that I will have a good result.
Hi there, So here I am looking to get my explant done in the next 2 months or sooner I hope! Have felt regret & remorse as you can all identify with, but happy to be free of the toxic balls of doom... Also riddled with a bit of worry how they will look...but also inspired with all the other success stories. I have not had any children, the implants are 7 months old, I did have some breast tissue they were just a little droopy - so that is a worry that now the skin has been stretched what will they look like -but I believe they will retract well - you have to have faith! And frankly I dont care now...I am using this as a life experience and wear them as my stripes... I am still beautiful and have all my talents and gifts.... just made a little booby mistake! I hope for a good result. I meet with my surgeon tomorrow morning... all will be revealed!
Having My Implants removed July 21st, Cant Wait, have had them since 1999.I have saline textured Under muscle . I do believe one has a leak and the other capsular contracture. I'm having muscle tightness on one side, having to take a muscle relaxer just to sleep at night or lay down. It was so bad at one point, it was making my neck, shoulder blade hurt.I'm a little scared of how I will look afterwards, but I will accept whatever my breast end up looking like.Will check back in after procedure, Yeah!!
all the best!!! xx :) happy for you
Yikes, tomorrow is the day..kinda really nervous now, not about what I will look like just nervous about surgery and anesthesia . Im soo ready though for these to be out
Im in Sooo much pain, didn't think just getting implants out would be sooo painful.Had great experience with Dr Weinrach and Greenbaum surgical center.I would highly recommend Dr and surgery center.Everyone at this surgery center so kind and just so very warm and patient.Cant say enough great things
My explant is scheduled for July 2, 2014 and I cannot wait. I have implants 10 years old, about 450cc saline on either side and I hate them. They are big, uncomfortable, and have been giving me a burning sensation. I want to look thinner, I want to dance and have fun without strapping myself in...tired of the pain, the size (EE cup at this point!) I want to be free. I am also having a breast lift at the same time, and I am very excited. My doctor is the one who did the implants and he is very good...I am looking forward to a good result! Oh, I should also say I am almost 44 and am a little nervous about having saggy boobs...but honestly not enough to have these things put back in. I am over it! I look forward to hearing other's stories as well!
Thank you for sharing! It sounds like you are definitely ready!