July 2013 Breast Reductions Check In Here

• 1 year ago

Comments (1,166)

Sort by

Just popping in for a sec to wish everyone a Happy smaller Boob-iversary (though Kimmer saying Surgi-versary does sound better). I have been terrible in posting my updates last year, I still have the photos though, I'll try this week to update some of it. My girls have healed nicely, though it's interesting that the scarring on the right is white & barely noticable & the one on the left fresh & pink & a few other little imperfections. Either way, I don't mind at all - I can't help but love them now & myself in the mirror. I am more social & aware of my stomach - OY VAY! So, I'm working towards taking care of that again, at least I can breathe. I couldn't be more grateful to all that had a part in this journey. I, also made a friend via this site & and helped her while she was here for her surgery. Something I never expected out of this. I still can't believe the difference - then again 38K to a 38DD - 8 pds total...well guess you had better expect it. I must say it's very odd having nipples face forward now...and only one of them gets cold, which is even more hilarious/embarrassing but a better prob to have than the latter. I wish each of you well & hope to post soon and read what I can. Take care & Happy Anniversary to the New baby girls!
I'm getn in bed and decided to check my month one last time in hoping I'd see someone from last yr.. Hooooraaay! PGoddess you've helped me out a lot as well and I'm thankful. Soo glad to hear from you.. Love your post and waiting to see the pics.. Be well..
Cree11 ur post cannot be seen... Try and repost please
Hope u see post....Hi Sharr! I recognized ur name from when I was on these boards last year this time of year. I was inquiring in reductions and it was so helpful. Well here I am a year later And this is the year for me (fingers crossed) I went to a PS and he submitted paperwork to my ins company. My primary dr also wrote a letter with my symptoms and her recommendation for a reduction. I SOOOO HOPE they accept it! I'm 40yrs old 130lbs 5'3" and size 32F. I'm done w my shoulder neck back pain! Hope ur BR is everything u hoped for! How are the new bitty "girls" doing?? Was it worth it? Any suggestions for must haves to make process better?
Here I go again lost my post b/c a call came in ughhh!!! Yeaaaahhhh! Great to here.. I'll repost in a few.. I loved my whole experience and this awesome site for its great support..
Yeeeeeah..!!! I went for therapy and nada worked. My therapists and primary wrote the info needed and submitted. I can truly say I didn have any major problems any issues were minor and manageable.. I was soooo afraid of loosing nip sensation but I had it all along. Just underneath on both I still have numbness.. For me it's the nipples that counted. Lol I also gained weight so sadly for me jus when I got used to the little girls I became ill, put on steroids n they filled up some. I was so sad and cried when I still couldn fit VS bras. Ughh.. So my c/d is at dd.. I came down from f/g.. Well hopefully I can trim them back down with exercise if not.. I've accepted that my body jus happens to be that % of growing back. Oh joy!! Lol I totally loved my experience and the awesome support from this site.. If I can only get rid of my large stomach I'd wear that bikini top I bought. Oh yeah the main shocker was realizing how big my stomach was after surgery and I really missed my girls for a long while after.. I really missed them. Joke-u know how you make a wide turn? After the BR I didn have to make the wide turns or compensate for the extra fluff infront. HAA my seatbelt no longer drapes across me properly. While drivin I'm constantly adjusting the belt to angle me right.. Lol
Hey Sharr Im sorry to hear about the health issues that went on after your BR (not related to BR) hope all is better now. I have been to a couple of chiropractors and a physical therapist but not very helpful. Just temporary relief. But the girls just keep bringing the aches n pains back! My fear is what u said has happened to u! I want to go small in case I gain weight or they possibly grow! I rather be a b or c cup. I want my D days to be LOOONG gone! I was a D back in junior high! Now I'm F and I am over it! I just hope ins approves and if it doesn't my ps said he'd appeal. My husband finally is on board and "gets it" after going w me to consult. He understands the strain and pain on my neck shoulder back. So he said well find a way if ins doesn't cover. Hopefully it does. How long did it take for u to hear? I hv GHI New York City. I'm so anxious and obsessed about this! All I do is look at pics of boobs and read peoples stories!! I can SOOOO relate to what others say about their hardships w the big girls! It's therapeutic!
I am 5'3" and size 32H, so I completely understand. I hope you get approved. My surgery is on July 28th.
Lol. Yes it has been therapy for me mos def. By the time all my paperwork was in and mixed up back and forth non sense it took from march to May I was approved and schdl for July. It would have been faster if info wasn't sent to wrong PS. By then the office was booked. I was even put on a cancelation wait list. It really went by fast.. I do wish I let my PS take me down to C. I was to afraid all my thickness I wouldn be pre portioned. Anyways.. It should be fine once they submit their info...
Hallyluhopper...congrats on ur July 28 surgery! That's so soon! It's going to be great. I completely can relate to all your fears doubts and feelings of sadness. I'm glad I'm not alone in that. It makes me believe there are many others too! It's nice to hv supportive people near you to help lift you up. I'm sure u can tell ur PS to please keep u at a c cup...when my time comes I will cry to my ps to not be a D cup. But like u said I can only leave it in gods hands and trust that it will ALL work out as I'm sure it will for you!!!
Hi all you July 2013 BR's - how are you all doing. I think about you often and the support that this site gave me. I am doing so well with the new girls. Just wish I had done it earlier. :-)
Happy Anniversary Tracky!!! I'm sooo glad to hear you all are doing well. Have you stayed your size since surgery? I miss reading chats from you all. It seems like we've all grown up and past the needy phase but I still want to keep up. I've gained n more rounded but somehow I can still go w/I a bra. Lol be well and where are the Year Ol pics Lady? Woohoo
Oops your Anniv not here yet.. I guess I was excited to hear from a July Sista. My days n months are jumbled. Lol WOW almost a year. Whew
Ginster you look Great!! Wow to the big puppy and deeply sorry for your loss. That's something how the behavior would only get worse. I had to put our sick Ferret dwn as well around the holidays. I'm looking very full. I flopped n fluffed around. I was sick and the meds I was on made me gain. So did the new girls. I was upset but I also realized stuff happens and I hadn't worked out at all. Anyhoo, I finally went for a Mammogram and it wasn't bad. I'm going in for my follow up late cause my insurance changed.. I think I'm slightly keloid under arms and I'm still puffed out on my sides. It doesn't bother me at all. My pointers are still poked out saying hello. Once in awhile I get a Zinger. Lol so Thankful those days are over. Feeling in nips yes, still not completely under both. I'm fine and realize I'm still very Full. I'm so Glad to hear from you Surge Buddy!!! Blessings to you and healing from your rough months
Oh, so happy to hear from you and glad you're doing well! Last zinger was in December. Lots of sensation, no keloids (I think) and I haven't noticed pointers being permanently pointed. Just happy to be smaller. Sorry about Mr. Ferret. It's tough losing pets. I have a lead on a litter in TX, so if all goes well I'll have a new puppy boy in July! Hoping this one is wired right!
Aww your crazy. I was just dancing (bouncing) in the mirror with a shirt dress n NO bra..full n loving them this am. Lol.. What kind of new pup? I hope all goes well. I'm ready for a dog myself. Oh yeah, Righty is slightly higher than Lefty.I didn let him surgically match my nips. I was so afraid of losing sensation but It doesn't bother me.. I think it's pretty funny. I've flipped it to my nips are unique but I guess they were always different. I just stopped noticing!! NOT anymore.. These full Puppies are ready for no shoulder shirts, halter tops n dresses..I probably won't be so bold..
Hey, I just posted an 8-month update to my review: http://www.realself.com/review/tucson-az-breast-reduction-soup-carnage-horse-sized-ducks-br-story It's a ghost town in this forum, but I hope all of you are doing well!
Lol woohoo .. I was locked out of my account. I agree with you Ginster.
I'm a little late, but I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays. And Sharr, I'm a very solid D cup. I had, of course, requested a C but this is okay. I've been seeing a lot of relatives and friends, and no one has noticed that I'm smaller & higher ( or at least they don't say it) but they all tell me I look good. It's so nice to have less back pain and to not look so matronly.
Matronly is the word that does me in....6 days and i won't be matronly any longer!!!!!
Good luck with the surgery! The recovery isn't always easy but as the months go by, you'll be happy you did it.
Lolol ohhh yeas the bills are coming in on how much out of pocket I must pay.. When I collect the numbers I will post my damage. Yiiikes lol
Ginster, my post didn go thru.. What's your current size? Cause that last pic with before n after looks amazing
Sheesh Ladies I'm still having major probs with this account!. I keep having to sign in, then when I do, It's the wrong password. Idk why this keeps happening considering I've called realself regarding this months ago. And now again, I can't post pics!! Ughh i miss you All soo much. Seems like we are all big girls now and don't feel the need to write a much. Or jus toooo darn Biz to write. I'm jus so very Thankful for having you for the time I needed. Well my boobies are doin well n I still haven't dressed them up properly. Meaning I still haven't gone back bra shopping. My primary dr loves them. She had the same done a few yrs back. Truly gave my guy credit. Considering she wouldn let anyone here do hers. She promoted Philadelphia has the best Boobie PS. My Gyno who's a male and usually ugly n negative even submitted to a good job head nod. Me being African American he was afraid for me to keloid. I had 4 earring holes, nip n a belly ring. Lol for a few months. Glad I nevr keloid. Well I guess it's time for me to move on to a diff site of support. Ladies the found Cells of Cancer this past month and I'm awaiting insurance coverage to clear so I can have it checked out. I've cried enough and told my young man who jus turned 14 wrestling for his school n jus missed the Honor roll by .5.. So proud tht he's adjusted well. Oh yeah but the muscles are starting to present themselves. Getting a lil fresh but not crazy jus yet. So a lot has taken place in our lil apt. Still out if wrk n trying to place this blasted résumé on indeed lol. I figured today I would dress the girls finally n cut off my hair n start anew... Great we're having a beautiful snow storm in Ny. So beautiful n peaceful out!! I Love You Ladies Be Well..
Finally checking in! I'm doing great. Love my tiny titties. I'm actually having another surgery next Friday. This time it's an ablation and tubal ligation. Quick recovery without 30 inches...Yes please! Anyway, the girls are healing nicely. My left nipple was kinda thick feeling. Well I finally "milked" it a little one day and a tin of thick white discharge came out. I'm thinking when all reconnected it needed to come out. I dint know, but they feel great now. Oh yeah...in other news....I got engaged a few weeks ago and am getting married in February. Yay me! We've been together for 2 years...so excited. Hope all agree doing well!