January 2014 BA's?

• countryredhead13
  • Toronto, ON
  • 10 months ago

Any other ladies full of excitement and cannot wait for their BA in January 2014?! My set date is January 24, 2014. Before: a small 32C; After: hopefully a full D/DD I have picked out 450cc saline unders through transax with Dr Jugenburg - Toronto.

Comments (433)

Sort by

Hello, I just noticed something very funny when I took my bath. I was wondering if any of you have the same feeling. I have the feeling the implants float. Really it's kind of wired but when I go under water with them were they are just covered they kind of pop up. Any of you notice the same? I guess it's good to have a internal floating device you never know when you need it LOL.
Oh no, I like to scuba dive. Your post made me realize, I will need more weights to dive. That's something you don't think about. I'm 4 days post op and feeling great.
Well im stressing out now less than a week away from my surgery and my ride home had a family thing come up so now I have no ride home after my BA what do I do?
They won't do the surgery on you with out having ur ride with u in hospital not even taxi drivers expect friends or family make sure u have. A ride coz u won't be getting ur surgery that's for sure good luck
Im not allowed to bring anyone into the office until after the surgery so I would have to call someone im working on getting someone
You have to have someone to stay with u at least the night for 24 hours make sure u have some one coz it may be hard for u to get up at all good look keep me posted
Yes I agree! Someone has to be with you for atleast 24 hrs after. I'm not gonna lie, I have a very talk bed and if it wasn't for my boyfriend helping me for 2 days after. I would've been in trouble.
I meant tall not talk. Lol
You will want someone with you Atleast first 24 hours. I couldn't pull my pants down to go to bathroom. Is there a friend that can stay with you?
Unfortunately no not until 2 days after my surgery my husbands deployed and we are really new to this area my friends coming from out of state
I found someone to pick me up but still won't have anyone to take care of me until 2 days post ... I'm gunna tough this one out I'll have too
I feel really bad I wish I lived close to u I could help u out coz when I had my surgery thank god my sis and mom were here coz my hubby always working and I got 2 lil kids to bad I don't live there goz I would take care of u sorry doll
Awwwe your sweet I'm preparing the house as much as I can I don't know what else to do beside maybe invest in more easily removable clothes
Hi girls I just had my surgery on February 05 34 small C with 500cc under the muscle not sure what size I am lol didn't check it yet but my right breast seems to droop faster then my left and I just notice a light bruise under my left breast it kind of hurst and actually my left breast hurts and my insecion is very sensitive and feels tight but my right one is fine any one experience something like this
I had mine on 1/31, and my left is dropping faster. It seems pretty normal for them to drop at different speeds... But I would recommend emailing pictures of your left to your PS or nurse. It's probably nothing, but just get piece of mind. Happy healing! :)
Sounds identical to me, although I was told my dr went with 550, under the muscle, although they were done through the armpits. Me left had bruising under and hurt more on the incision. I notice now though the pain subsided, I have morning boob each day but feeling fairly back to normal and now that I have range of motion back my right incision hurts sometimes.. Like with a forgetful strech in the morning or reaching for something ..., size wise I'm still waiting to figure it out too
Thanks girl is still the same for me I hope this stops
Well I had mine done 1/29, and mine only recently stopped so yours should too soon. Are you sleeping in a sports bra? I found it helped. I'm between a 34/36, I too was small C, looking like I will be either a 36 dd or 34ddd? Patience is not my strong suit. ;( waiting sucks
lol I feel you yes I sleep on a sport bra the one the doctor gived me and I do sleep on my back till but this slight bruising that I have it kind of hurts
Thank u sweetie I hope the left one droops too coz now I have a bruise under my let breast
Hello, I had a reduction done but they also put a small silicon high profile implant for shape in. I am 5 weeks post and wondering if any of you feel your implants moving when you bend down or lay down and turn from one side to the other. Do you know how much longer this might happen? It's not exactly painful just uncomfortable.
I don't feel them move but my right one has like a pocket in the side. When I press in I don't know what I'm feeling I need to ask my doctor at next post op. I bet your symptoms will go away as you heal. Do they hurt?
They still feel tide like I have a inside pressing bra, specially if I do a lot. But it doesn't really hurt. I don't feel a pocket. My left is still higher than might right so. But the right moves more. It's just a very odd feeling. Maybe I call my PS tomorrow and ask how long that will be going on. Has it on my right from the start my left stated only after 3-4 weeks. Does yours hurt?
I wake up and they feel tight. If I do too much they feel sore.. I try to massage them all day but they still hurt. Yea I would call your doctor to see if that feeling is normal.
I think I have read it's normal I just wonder for how long. How much post op are you? The pain you describing sounds pretty normal. It will get better week by week.