Injectable Under Eyes Dr. in Connecticut?

  • lynn424
  • 2 years ago

I am 35 years old and considering filler in this area and I want it to look as natural as possible. There are plenty to chose from in Fairfield County, but I only want a recommendation from someone who has had this procedure and has amazing things to say about their doctor. I've read a lot about this and have done my research and I find this to be an area where a skilled doctor creates balance. I know most doctors all do injections, I have also heard many bad stories from their experiences.