In need of a surgeon outside the US that is highly specialised in orthognathic surgery.

  • TristanLudlow
  • 2 years ago

I have a complex case in upper and lower jaw so I need to find a surgeon who really knows what he's doing.  I will need  3D treatment planning so I know beforehand what's going to be done.   I'd appreciate all helpful advice.