I need a humble surgeon who can fix my nose from previous cleft palate surgeries for free?

  • maricela2013
  • 11 months ago

Comments (1)

Hi Maricela,

I'd suggest getting in touch with your a local medical school and seeing if they provide reduced rates for surgery. Or you could try a charity like the Cleft Palate Foundation, Smile Train, AmeriFace, FACES or the National Foundation for Facial Reconstruction. (I have no personal experience with these charities, but they appear to offer services for people with cleft palate.)

  • Reply