Does Anyone Heard of "Outline&revolution" Injection?

  • vickyvicky
  • 2 years ago

My friend told me about a wrinkle filler called "outline&revolution". I guess maybe it's similar with artefill, but I've never heard about it in U.S market. Does anyone know about this?

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Comments (0)