Anyone Going to Dr. Yily in June 2013: How About Going as a Group, so we all may Reap the Benifits and Save Some Extra Cash?

• sexylady67
  • Fl
  • 1 year ago

I hear Dr Yily give discounted rates to groups.  Need Serious individual only to reply.

Comments (112)

Sort by

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service. We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service. We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
So they wont be aftee surgery. Now kill over bitch
Ooh good. Y'all. Stop lmaao
I am considering Yily for my makeover, but stories like this make me so worried. Thanks for sharing...IDK now :-/
Well please understand how devastating this was to me I had (Yily) on top of the world Iin my mind cause of me two of my sisters and three friends twas going to her because of me. One of my friend went before me! I just bless to be a live! So the last thing I will do lie knowing that God spared my life.......
May God, bless you in your decision making. I just wish that some one would kept it real as i came on here and did Because i know i wasn't the first. don't forget warning....... comes before a storm AAnd remember there are so many many good doctors out there!
Thanks again! I have read other horror stories...and great ones too...but I don't think i will take that risk. No one is immune to mistakes, but I think I will take my chances with another surgeon. Good luck with your recovery!
Thank you!
Ok since so much people are going in june please can you guys put up some pictures...no one has really updated her reviews in a bit and i am really considering this surgery but i need to know what i am getting myself into
did you have your surgery?
Yes we did xheeck mee out
Hey lady's I will be traveling on June 5,2013 and surgrey on 6,2013 I need a room buddy anyone????? Plz email @ bigbutt88nene@gmail.com thanks
Hey Bigbut girlie88 we have a group going around the same time as you. You should be getting an email from us with all details!!! We would love another person
Our day is getting close :) im going the same day as well. Good luck hun. Where would you be staying?

And for all of you that have had a great success with Dr Yily, give God the glory and not Dr Yily. .. because I am giving him the glory for sparing my life because I could have been dead asleep Iin my grave.
she did this same bs to my friend...I had wired he a deposit...and I went and had my bank reverse the charges....you can try and at least get part of you money back
Well unfortunately I paid majority in cash when I got there. But thank you!
I said the same thing I was basically awake the whole time never saw yily and I didn't get the hips I wanted but I'm not complanong cause she or who ever got me together I'm sorry u jad such a bad experience my sx was june 7 and. After I left 2girls had dide from a different doctor. Tho I'm am healthy tho my wound nurse saaid my shit look great so did my doctor a.d Jacqueline and yily fell out cause Jacqueline is nasty and everyone was commin back with a staf infection. When my sister went in april
I'm so sorry to hear this type of situation happened to you. One of my surgery buddies adamantly told us when we were there that Dr Yily did not do her surgery. (Dolliep) unfortunately it is something that is starting to become a trend for her. Hopefully your strength and faith will bring you through.
thank you so much I just hope my horrible experience be a example to all my bbl sisters, especially in the states. the cheaper way is not always the best way.